• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am going to hit the hay now i have to get up at 7 cuz i am going with my friend to the city and go to her music school thing until 5 and then see a broadway show with her!

Oooohhh that sounds like a FUN day!!!!!

Good Night!! :huglove:

I want to hear all about your day when you get back Aimee!!!!

it was alot of fun! (minus the school part lol) i got to the city with my friend at 10 and we went to her music school it goes from 10 to 5:blink: it was pretty damn boring and i felt EXTREMELY untalented:naughty: it was funny because i just imagined mika going to school like that when he was younger lol i had to sit through 2 hours of opera theory:boxed: IT. WAS. HELL!!!!!!!! after the school was over we went to time square and of course i passed by nokia theater and freaked out and took a pic of it:roftl: and then we went to the giant toys r us and i took a pic in front of equus (spelled something like that) and i was freaking out because behind the walls somewhere was daniel radcliffe butt naked:naughty:and then we went to the musical it was amazing! so good! it was called 13 (not based off the movie:naughty:) its like there are 13 characters they are all 13 there are 13 songs (its basically all based around the number 13 and then we went home after today i went to the mall :bleh:

it was alot of fun! (minus the school part lol) i got to the city with my friend at 10 and we went to her music school it goes from 10 to 5:blink: it was pretty damn boring and i felt EXTREMELY untalented:naughty: it was funny because i just imagined mika going to school like that when he was younger lol i had to sit through 2 hours of opera theory:boxed: IT. WAS. HELL!!!!!!!! after the school was over we went to time square and of course i passed by nokia theater and freaked out and took a pic of it:roftl: and then we went to the giant toys r us and i took a pic in front of equus (spelled something like that) and i was freaking out because behind the walls somewhere was daniel radcliffe butt naked:naughty:and then we went to the musical it was amazing! so good! it was called 13 (not based off the movie:naughty:) its like there are 13 characters they are all 13 there are 13 songs (its basically all based around the number 13 and then we went home after today i went to the mall

Wow! What a day!!!! We have got to come back to NYC asap! Cause there is still SO much we did not get to see! I wanna go to Toys r us :bleh:

Wow! What a day!!!! We have got to come back to NYC asap! Cause there is still SO much we did not get to see! I wanna go to Toys r us :bleh:

OMG IT WAS AMAZING! THEY HAVE LIKE A LIFE SIZE BARBIE HOUSE IN SIDE! AND A FERRIS WHEEL!!!!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHY THE LAST TIME I WENT BEFORE SATURDAY WAS WHEN I WAS LIKE 8:shocked:

hahaha i was panicking in the doll house hahah i was like pushing all the little kids out of the way and pressing my nose against the glass and picking out which outfit was my favorite lmao!!!

OMR!!!! :lmao:

Can you imagine all of US in there together!!! There will be no hope for the little kids! :roftl:

o she better not have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she doesnt know whats coming if thats the reason:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

Well -- I HAVE to go.... I still have to do the dishes and I am about to fall over as it is!!!!! :bye:

TTY - laters :huglove: