watches

DarkLight

I was just wondering as I was looking at a pic of Mika wearing 3 watches at once do/have any of you worn more than one watch at once?

As a kid I always used to do that I wore up to 9 watches on Each arm!! seriously!!! people used to find it weird & pick on me for it (among other things) I generally wear just the one these days but occasionally I'll wear 2 or 3 at once

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!! i love wearing two or three watches at a time! lol, people always ask me why,...i always wear them on my right arm even though i'm right handed:blink:, people used to think i was crazy for that, but hey.:naughty: MFCers are always crazy!:bleh:

Yes, I did back in 86-87. Two were actually broken but were very stylish. One was a Peugeot Moon Phase, a Swatch and the one that worked was a simple, silver Timex with a black strap.

I'd wear them know if I had them. Maybe a trup to eBay would help that.

I LOVE watches, bracelets and earrings!!!

I was just wondering as I was looking at a pic of Mika wearing 3 watches at once do/have any of you worn more than one watch at once?

As a kid I always used to do that I wore up to 9 watches on Each arm!! seriously!!! people used to find it weird & pick on me for it (among other things) I generally wear just the one these days but occasionally I'll wear 2 or 3 at once

ahahaha, thats funny! and a lot of watches!!!! i used to have a ton, but the most i wore was one on each wrist

Yes, I did back in 86-87. Two were actually broken but were very stylish. One was a Peugeot Moon Phase, a Swatch and the one that worked was a simple, silver Timex with a black strap.

I'd wear them know if I had them. Maybe a trup to eBay would help that.

I LOVE watches, bracelets and earrings!!!

that sounds really cool! i love swatches:mf_lustslow:

and i love bracelts too...on any given day i'll be wearing at least 15 bracelets, not including my two watches:naughty:

Watches!!! I love them! I've bought a new watch a few weeks ago, and with that I have 5 watches which I use all. Not at the same time, but I wear two at one time very often. For years.... I'm left-handed and I use to wear my watches on my right wrist, but I have another addiction, Trollbeads. I have three Trollbeads bracelets (more to come:naughty: they're so lovely, I HAVE to buy them :bleh:) which I wear on the right and with that there is not much space left for two watches. So my newest watch has its on place on the left, and at my right wrist you can find another watch.

I love Swatch, they have great watches!! I would love to own the last three watches on this link:wub2:

http://www.swatch.com/nl_nl/watches/ss2008_playfullypastel.html

I had not heard of Trollbead braclets before, so that required a internet search and OMG!:shocked: They are FABULOUS!!!

Are there cheaper options than http://www.smalltreasureslp.com/finishedbracelets.html

But I had two custom bracelets done for me with silver and purple stones. Similar in style but not the symbolism.

I am going to wear then to work today.

I can't believe how happy this thread is making me :blush-anim-cl:

Remember back in the 80's the rubber/plastic usually black braclets? The kind you wore 6 inches up your arm?

I had those, three watches and three leather, 1/2 inche braclets in black, silver and red.

Watches!!! I love them! I've bought a new watch a few weeks ago, and with that I have 5 watches which I use all. Not at the same time, but I wear two at one time very often. For years.... I'm left-handed and I use to wear my watches on my right wrist, but I have another addiction, Trollbeads. I have three Trollbeads bracelets (more to come:naughty: they're so lovely, I HAVE to buy them :bleh:) which I wear on the right and with that there is not much space left for two watches. So my newest watch has its on place on the left, and at my right wrist you can find another watch.

I love Swatch, they have great watches!! I would love to own the last three watches on this link:wub2:

http://www.swatch.com/nl_nl/watches/ss2008_playfullypastel.html

hey they're cool!! I've just got the bird twister swatch watch & want to get the other one i've seen Mika wearing where the strap reminds me of a rubixs cube pattern.

When I went into the swatch store a few weeks back in manchester I was looking for the bird twister one & couldn't find it but I saw the other watch & thought to myself ooh I like that one it's very Mika like then I decided to ask the guy at the desk if you could still get the bird twister one & he said there's only 3 left in the world & after that there'll be no more made so I decided to order that one in but when i go back to manchester in a few weeks I'm getting the other one.

I so far have approx (and this is just a rough estimate) 30 - 40 watches some I've bought & some I've 'customised' what I mean by that is I take a watch & I put a picture of who/whatever I want on it. I have made one of Mika where he's wearing that gorgeous light green jacket & I have one of Illusionist Derren Brown wearing a black suit & trilby & I have one of Derren & me together.

I also make clocks too & just made one for one of my online friends & she loved it!

I don't know why the hell I buy so many watches to be honest I just love to have different designs to go with my mood or outfit, my mum thinks I'm mad & doesn't get it at all.

You know as a kid I used to have the nickname of 'ol mother time' it made me laugh

these are the pics i have on my watches (and of course the one of Derren isn't glittery on my watch, I just can't find the regular version on my computer at the moment)

glitterfy011706145D31.gif

mika_5048559.jpg

here's Mika wearing the watch I'm talking about as I said the strap is slightly like a rubixs cube kinda pattern

iamwalkingonsunshineooooo.jpg

hey they're cool!! I've just got the bird twister swatch watch & want to get the other one i've seen Mika wearing where the strap reminds me of a rubixs cube pattern.

When I went into the swatch store a few weeks back in manchester I was looking for the bird twister one & couldn't find it but I saw the other watch & thought to myself ooh I like that one it's very Mika like then I decided to ask the guy at the desk if you could still get the bird twister one & he said there's only 3 left in the world & after that there'll be no more made so I decided to order that one in but when i go back to manchester in a few weeks I'm getting the other one.

I so far have approx (and this is just a rough estimate) 30 - 40 watches some I've bought & some I've 'customised' what I mean by that is I take a watch & I put a picture of who/whatever I want on it. I have made one of Mika where he's wearing that gorgeous light green jacket & I have one of Illusionist Derren Brown wearing a black suit & trilby & I have one of Derren & me together.

I also make clocks too & just made one for one of my online friends & she loved it!

I don't know why the hell I buy so many watches to be honest I just love to have different designs to go with my mood or outfit, my mum thinks I'm mad & doesn't get it at all.

You know as a kid I used to have the nickname of 'ol mother time' it made me laugh

these are the pics i have on my watches (and of course the one of Derren isn't glittery on my watch, I just can't find the regular version on my computer at the moment)

glitterfy011706145D31.gif

mika_5048559.jpg

here's Mika wearing the watch I'm talking about as I said the strap is slightly like a rubixs cube kinda pattern

iamwalkingonsunshineooooo.jpg

:woot_jump: i got the bird twister for my bday a few weeks ago!!! well i ordered it on ebay about two months ago begging my parents for my bday...they finally gave in but i wasn't allowed to wear it till my birthday...i wear it everyday all the time, i can't live with out it! although it's rather hard to read the time..i don't care! and i get so many compliments on it:naughty: there's only three more being made?!?:shocked: i didn't know this..!

this is the first time ive seen this thread :shocked: is this for the people who make there own watches or have a watch fetish ?? :naughty: mines all studded like a bracelet and whats sooo awsome about it is that its the only one in existance since its home made :lmfao:

this is the first time ive seen this thread :shocked: is this for the people who make there own watches or have a watch fetish ?? :naughty: mines all studded like a bracelet and whats sooo awsome about it is that its the only one in existance since its home made :lmfao:

ooo take a pic, i wanna see!:bleh:sounds awsome!

nope wouldn't say it's a watch fetish lmao :roftl: just a like of having different/unusual ones or self made ones