Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes it is, and his Japanese fans made it for him, It has little tomagotchi patterns on it. :naughty: they gave it to him before the show :)

That's right, it's from Tokyo, the Liquid Room.

am I the only one who is wondering what he has underneath it? :naughty:

:roftl:

I know what is underneath it. :wink2:

Wanna see?

116b.jpg

That's right, it's from Tokyo, the Liquid Room.

I know what is underneath it. :wink2:

Wanna see?

116b.jpg

man, she must be wearing really tall heels or is UBER tall...must run in the family :)

man, she must be wearing really tall heels or is UBER tall...must run in the family :)

Hehe maybe both. Say she's what 2 inches shorter than him with heels on. Minus 4 inches for the heels, she'd be what 5'9" (are my calculations right?)

That guess is probably totally off.

Hehe maybe both. Say she's what 2 inches shorter than him with heels on. Minus 4 inches for the heels, she'd be what 5'9" (are my calculations right?)

That guess is probably totally off.

5"9/10 is like my height and when she was standing next to me she seemed taller and she was wearing flats. So I assume she's slightly taller than that. They are all tall in that family, and very beautiful too :wub2:

5"9/10 is like my height and when she was standing next to me she seemed taller and she was wearing flats. So I assume she's slightly taller than that. They are all tall in that family, and very beautiful too :wub2:

Told you my guess was off:roftl: I guess she wasn't wearing heels in that photo then.

Lol, very :roftl: And well you can guess that she's not 5"4 at all :naughty:

So very true.

You're said you're what, 5'10"? So you're taller than me by like 4 inches. So...she's taller than you, taller than me but definately NOT taller than Yao Ming (that guy is TALL).