• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me ? :shocked:

But . . . I'm just a little Lollipop Girl . . . :naughty:

My dreams are always stupid . . . and don't make sense at all . . . :roftl:

Nor do mine ... in one of my dreams I was getting chased by werewolves and they had to put black selotape on me to turn me into one but they pur white selotape on me and I didn't change but then I jumped off the building ... nice dream or what ??! lol

Nor do mine ... in one of my dreams I was getting chased by werewolves and they had to put black selotape on me to turn me into one but they pur white selotape on me and I didn't change but then I jumped off the building ... nice dream or what ??! lol

Someday I dreamt I was living in a whale . . .

Someday I dreamt I was living in a whale . . .

:lmfao:

wow ! cool dream :roftl:

I remember when I was dreaming that I was on a computer game but I was like in it and it stalled and I got stuck against the edge of the screen.

we are so weird lol

I've only ever dreamed twice of Meeks ... on of em was the best dream I've ever had and the other was the worst. In the second one I had of him, Mika ... he ...

I remember when I was dreaming that I was on a computer game but I was like in it and it stalled and I got stuck against the edge of the screen.

we are so weird lol

I've only ever dreamed twice of Meeks ... on of em was the best dream I've ever had and the other was the worst. In the second one I had of him, Mika ... he ...

Died?

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll tell me what he said to you!

Was the first dream about 18 cromwell street?

we are so weird lol

I had just dreamt about him twice . . . But since wednesday I'm dreaming about him everyday . . . But I never remmember the dreams . . . I just know I dream about him, cause I can see him in my mind . . . Just flashes . . .

One of my dreams about him, I was talking with someone about Lisbon's gig (it was before my gig) and he was looking for us and then we are saying he said he will do backstage in Portugal and I look to him and I ask "Do you?" and him "yes.", me "Really?", him "Really . . ." .

It was so funny he smiled at me, and we had a little talk after that but I can't remmember . . . but it was sweet . :wub2:

It's time for some pictures here I think:mf_rosetinted:

20070928082522.jpg

6plrt1.jpg

mika42-1.jpg

:wub2::wub2:

Anouk !! Finally I can talk to you ! xD

Go to page 80 . . . I left a pic for you . Well . . . probably you already know it but whatever ! :wink2:

Are you feeling home ?

Calaslindas.jpg

(to Anouk if she sees that ! :wink2:)

Hi dear! I've quoted it, to look at it again:naughty: Thank you so much:wub2:

I'm feeling crappy now, got a bad result back, I thought my lungs would be a little better because I am training a lot to make them stronger, but no way, 5% back. My lungfunction is only 44% now :boxed:

And besides of that I've had some discussions with bf yesterday. He decided that we would be babysitting for his sister this Saturday, but my nephew has been ill and I'm suffering from an immunodeficiency. So that would be a GREAT idea, if he wants me back in hospital......Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about that, in stead of saying yes before he asked me. We are together for almost nine years, he should know that I can't do that. And it's not my problem that they don't have another babysit. They should have looked for one earlier..... I won't do it and I'm not even sorry :sneaky2:

How are you?

I'm feeling crappy now, got a bad result back, I thought my lungs would be a little better because I am training a lot to make them stronger, but no way, 5% back. My lungfunction is only 44% now :boxed:

And besides of that I've had some discussions with bf yesterday. He decided that we would be babysitting for his sister this Saturday, but my nephew has been ill and I'm suffering from an immunodeficiency. So that would be a GREAT idea, if he wants me back in hospital......Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about that, in stead of saying yes before he asked me. We are together for almost nine years, he should know that I can't do that. And it's not my problem that they don't have another babysit. They should have looked for one earlier..... I won't do it and I'm not even sorry :sneaky2:

How are you?

Oh my darling ! I'm so sad you are worse . It's really so sad and I'm sad your BF can get it too . . . You've totally right to be mad at him . He should understand . . . But well . . . Mikagasmic people are here for you if you need us, ok ? Don't be sad . I really hope you get better !

OMGquebom.jpg

(I'm not at home . . . I dont have kneeling pics)

Oh my darling ! I'm so sad you are worse . It's really so sad and I'm sad your BF can get it too . . . You've totally right to be mad at him . He should understand . . . But well . . . Mikagasmic people are here for you if you need us, ok ? Don't be sad . I really hope you get better !

OMGquebom.jpg

(I'm not at home . . . I dont have kneeling pics)

yeah, we're here for you Anouk. Mika is too. Sorry lol. I see him everywhere now. :roftl:

How are you?

Anouk, I am pissed on your behalf, good for you saying no!