• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you guys ever asked yourselves "Why do I save so many pictures of Mika?"

Seriously....think about it.

Yep!

It's so weiiird. But I've been doing it since I joined the MFC. I remember looking online before I joined and seeing all the same pictures (frustrating) and then coming on here and seeing such a variety. I would always think, "HOW DO THEY GET THESE???":naughty:

So now that I can, I just collect them. Pretty pointless though.

Nice new gif by the way.:wink2:

Yep!

It's so weiiird. But I've been doing it since I joined the MFC. I remember looking online before I joined and seeing all the same pictures (frustrating) and then coming on here and seeing such a variety. I would always think, "HOW DO THEY GET THESE???":naughty:

Yeah, I was thinking about it the other day. I mean, I know he's extremely handsome, but what am I going to do with 3,000 pictures of him? Stare at them and go "ok"...it's quite pointless, but I just can't help myself! :roftl:

Only occasionally will I made a signature out of them, but that's rare.

Yeah, I was thinking about it the other day. I mean, I know he's extremely handsome, but what am I going to do with 3,000 pictures of him? Stare at them and go "ok"...it's quite pointless, but I just can't help myself! :roftl:

Only occasionally will I made a signature out of them, but that's rare.

Yeah, it really really is weird! So often I'm on here just mindlessly adding photos to my computer. But for what, really? Not quite sure. Yeah, I make signatures from them time to time and use them as avitars on here and AIM. And put them on folders. And on my dresser mirror...HAHAHA...:insane:

But really, I don't need 2,000 pics to do that.:naughty:

I don't know. It's strange.

You're welcome.:wink2:

Yeah, it really really is weird! So often I'm on here just mindlessly adding photos to my computer. But for what, really? Not quite sure. Yeah, I make signatures from them time to time and use them as avitars on here and AIM. And put them on folders. And on my dresser mirror...HAHAHA...:insane:

But really, I don't need 2,000 pics to do that.:naughty:

I don't know. It's strange.

You're welcome.:wink2:

Him and his damn charisma...makin' us do unlogical things :sneaky2:

Yep!

heheheh I do the samething!:wink2::naughty:

3,000:shocked: I just have like 500 and I think that I was too obsessed!!:naughty::wub2:

Yeah.....:blush-anim-cl:

It's scattered about everywhere....photobucket, my computer, my external hard drive....

It's madness!:boxed: