Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So... I'm back, but not for too long. Don't know if anyone noticed my post saying I unsuscribed this thread yesterday... Well as I post now, I'm oficially suscribing it... again!:boxed:

What a bloody drug this thread is!:roftl:

So... I'm back, but not for too long. Don't know if anyone noticed my post saying I unsuscribed this thread yesterday... Well as I post now, I'm oficially suscribing it... again!:boxed:

No .... it's not your fault Neiobi... it was the elastic that pulled you back in here :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

im really sorry to hear. :tears:

and its true... life is unfair. i dont have any relatives who have died, so i wont tell i understand but i can imagine its really hard.

i dont want to sound impolite but why did she died so young ?

im really sorry, if you dont want to answer you dont have to.

Hi! I haven't been here this week, so that's why I answer so late....

We still don't know what happened, they kept her in hospital to examine the reason of her death, but it can take 6 weeks before we know something.....IF they can find something.....

It's still so strange.... I can't believe she will never be there anymore..... Both my grandfathers died, and when I was 17 my boyfriend died because of an aneurysm, but this is different....and it hurts a lot when I think of my grannie who lost her second child, and my uncle who is left behind with two kids.........:tears:

The funeral was today and I am totally broken now......This morning, sitting there and listening to the speech of my dad and mum, the tears won't stop streaming down my face....

But death is the birth of memories, and memories will never die.........

*high five*

Sounds so familiar:naughty:

Hi! I haven't been here this week, so that's why I answer so late....

We still don't know what happened, they kept her in hospital to examine the reason of her death, but it can take 6 weeks before we know something.....IF they can find something.....

It's still so strange.... I can't believe she will never be there anymore..... Both my grandfathers died, and when I was 17 my boyfriend died because of an aneurysm, but this is different....and it hurts a lot when I think of my grannie who lost her second child, and my uncle who is left behind with two kids.........:tears:

The funeral was today and I am totally broken now......This morning, sitting there and listening to the speech of my dad and mum, the tears won't stop streaming down my face....

But death is the birth of memories, and memories will never die........

Anouk, I'm so sorry to hear that :huglove:

THANKS YOU EVERYONE AT MIKAGASMIC!!

just printed out 10 pages of pics (front and back :naughty:) of mika to keep me alive. my sister, 77red, and i are going on a trip to mexico for a week (and keeping an eye out for billy brown :thumb_yello:) but we can't bring our ipod!!! :crybaby: how will we live without LICM and MFC for a whole week!!!

well, we really appreciate all the pictures that will certainly soften the ache.

viva la mikagasmic!!