MIKA - portuguese interview

DANI56

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was a new one, but it is from April 2007 LOL!!

Mika is just a chip off the old block isn't he...his Mum did things HER way or no way too!!

I heard she took the kids to Rome once after a fight too. Who knows if it's true...

I wish my mum would've taken me around the world when she fought with my stepfather. Dang I would've been everywhere:punk:

am i the only one that doesnt believe that story with him and his mother and his brother and sisters going to portugal lol i think he got bored with that interview and decided to make up a story lol

Maybe, it's still funny:roftl:

Maybe, it's still funny:roftl:

hahaha I KNOW! you can see him planning out the situation in his mind lol at the begining it sounds like something scary with the my parents were arguing and then she tooks out of school saying we were going to the doctors and then all of a sudden he is like she took us to lisbon for a week lol

hahaha I KNOW! you can see him planning out the situation in his mind lol at the begining it sounds like something scary with the my parents were arguing and then she tooks out of school saying we were going to the doctors and then all of a sudden he is like she took us to lisbon for a week lol

The school must've thought they had some terrible illness, since the trip to the doctor took them a week:roftl:

I thought this was a new one, but it is from April 2007 LOL!!

Mika is just a chip off the old block isn't he...his Mum did things HER way or no way too!!

I heard she took the kids to Rome once after a fight too. Who knows if it's true...

am i the only one that doesnt believe that story with him and his mother and his brother and sisters going to portugal lol i think he got bored with that interview and decided to make up a story lol

I'm pretty sure I've read about that story before and he did say it was Rome. So either it wasn't a one time thing or indeed that's one of HIS stories :naughty: I like to think it's true :naughty:

T4P, first time I saw this vid :wink2:

No. :lol3:

The oddness of this story looks very John Travolta to me :naughty:

But who knows... :mf_rosetinted:

I miss the spark in his eyes he had in this video. He doesn't seem to have it anymore:tears:

spark is still there, you just can't see it.:mf_rosetinted:

No. :lol3:

The oddness of this story looks very John Travolta to me :naughty:

But who knows... :mf_rosetinted:

john Travolta:lmao:

and he says :it was like a cheesy old movie...

maybe his memory is playing with him:mf_rosetinted: