What Show Are You Watching Now?

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well right now I'm watching The Abominable Dr Phibes on Zone Horror. I love the old horror films, not really into all these slasher movies they make today, except the Saw movies, don't mind them.

Yeah, I watch it too! I think that Craig is going to be the winner and Nicole will be the Mole...I'll probably be wrong..lol

I cannot for the life of me figure out who the Mole is. There's sabotaging going on but no one is really being very persistent at sabotaging the missions. They're all taking turns haha.

Tonight's episode was pretty hard to watch, the cliffhangers were killer. :tears:

I know what you mean. I always get set on who the Mole is and change my mind...

I do believe this though: Mark is definitely not the mole. I think he is far too paranoid and he's not easy-going enough to be the mole or the winner. He just seems to freak out too much.

That's kind of why I believe that Nicole is the mole. She seems to be pretty calm all the time and seems to try to deflect attention off of herself. I also think that Craig is the winner because he hasn't particularly stood out all that much.

Who knows. lol

I know what you mean. I always get set on who the Mole is and change my mind...

I do believe this though: Mark is definitely not the mole. I think he is far too paranoid and he's not easy-going enough to be the mole or the winner. He just seems to freak out too much.

That's kind of why I believe that Nicole is the mole. She seems to be pretty calm all the time and seems to try to deflect attention off of herself. I also think that Craig is the winner because he hasn't particularly stood out all that much.

Who knows. lol

Im watching The Mole. I love my PVR. It's sort of like TiVO and it records shows. If I didn't have it I wouldn't have been able to watch The Mole.

THE MOLE IS MARK. FINAL ANSWER.

There I'll just quote you both haha.

I'm not quite sure who the Mole is.

In a way I think it's Nicole just by how she acted. Like tonights mission where the two numbers were wrong and one of the numbers was two and she came back with the number 227 which obviously is wrong. That's kind of suspicious.

On the preview of the next episode when it showed someone getting evicted and how Nicole was all surprised that kind of worried me. I know she's not going home, my guess was that Paul would be going home but I'm going to change it and say that I think either Mark or Craig might be going home.... maybe Mark because he's such a spaz.

BUT on the other hand Mark COULD be the Mole and just be using this paranoia as a cover... acting like he's ALL into the game trying to remember every single detail when in reality he doesn't need to.

I pretty much can tell you reasons for why each one can and cannot be the Mole. :lmfao: