The QVC and other home shopping networks thread. (quack quack)

phunkygal

You might say that this doesn't belong in the artist thread, but I disagree. These people who are mostly the fakest people on earth, are truly artists. I love watching QVC and making fun of the Quacker Factory old lady, and watching HSN with that Brit who seems to make everything seem dirty. (like snow cones. :das:) So anyone like watching these shows? Maybe I am the only one? If I had a credit card, I would prolly buy 90 percent of these stupid contraptions you find on TV because these artists are so convincing...:lmao:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister works on QVC (The british one...do you guys have an American one?) and she gives presenters the items and shizz.

this one time, it was before christmas and they were selling christmas baubles (ornaments on the tree) but one of the hooks was broken, so my sis went to get another one. she got one, but by the time she got back on set, it was live on TV, so the male presenter said "throw it! just throw it!" and my sis was like "no i can't throw!" and erm...

lemme find the youtube clip.

The Quacker Factory lady was just selling these ugly christmas sweaters and these teddy bear ornaments that sang. honestly, who buys some of this stuff? and haha, there are always brits on the american QVC too. like one kept saying 'pounds' instead of dolars by accident and i felt bad!