The Plastic Thread

ok, since we all love art and plastic and in my own case, things that look like plastic but are not (lol, silly?) here is the plastic thread as i told you.

oh god twodays ago i saw those plastic chairs , i crossed the street, then from a few meters i saw the price,like 450 euros each, ill try to find them later, i think i know who made them but for now, lets start!!!

2po8xfl.jpg

141nteb.jpg

alqgar.jpg

296c8zt.jpg

xp1p2u.jpg

33uvax5.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate cups/beakers/whatever you want to call them that look and almost feel like glass but arent. I feel cheated!

what about the other way around? you know i have those white paper cups and they are actually in ceramic, it fools me everytime,lol, plus its very light, not like plastic but very light, its a very old concept in design but thats just great or those transparent plastic cup who arent, they are glass...those are more difficult to find though, i understand the cheating stuff.

You must love Robert Bradford then:

i didnt even know him@bradford... and who makes what its not very important to me, as long as i love it , it can be a ten years old or a complete unknown, there are so many artists...ill show you something i like in jewelry, thats the concept i was talking about, plastic but not plastic, this is actually metal and carboard painted

1zd7vat.jpg

1zelhc5.jpg

b5qsyp.jpg

BUT i DO know peter chang though and yes i love the bracelets but god knows why i feel cheated in that case!!! i dont know there is sthg wrong weith those bracelets, sthg like fake,lol

Oh okay, got it.

Looks plastic, is pasta:

nudelsitz.jpg

lol,come on i feel like im nuts because of you

thats funny you posted that because like 3 days ago i saw real pasta in a bioshop and they were turquoise, bright tiurquoise and they totally looked like plastic, i almost bought them, but i thought that i was going too far, but now i will go back and get them

thanks for this thread.

i'm reconsidering my feelings towards plastic.

:thumb_yello:

yes beautiful pictures... but.. in general

I HATE PLASTIC :thumbdown:

(sorry)

Mister M... you like plastic toys i like wood toys...

so our friendship can not continue...

also because you drive in the wrong side of the street and you don't take bus in London, adieu :punk:

well i dont know if i can say it here but...ok, you remember my cousin from varsovia?the one who made me listen to i gave it all away, he told me some news today, no idea if its true or not but...do you all remember the cover of the man who sold the world from bowie? well mika said it had been very inspirational to him and thats why he wanted to do a very similar picture for his next album but as he want to evolve with the times, he said that the dress wouldnt be silk but (guess what...)

2s67imt.jpg

!!!

do you like it, or do you think its a very bad idea???

*jumps in like a fool air guitarring The Cure"*

YAY IT'S A PLASTIC PASSHIOOON :boing:

did u know some "vandal" threw down the Trinità dei Monti stairs in Rome hundreds of colored plastic balls a while ago?! Mwhahah I'd have paid to be there

14af04.jpg:pbjt:

:huh::bye:

WOW how great!!! those people are not vandals, they are gods!!! i would have paid too or helped them more likely!!! it must have been so so great!!! plus it feels so good to be in plastic balls, i will try to find where those people are on the net , so next time...hahaha!!!

wskchc.jpg

11bq45y.jpg

well i dont know if i can say it here but...ok, you remember my cousin from varsovia?the one who made me listen to i gave it all away, he told me some news today, no idea if its true or not but...do you all remember the cover of the man who sold the world from bowie? well mika said it had been very inspirational to him and thats why he wanted to do a very similar picture for his next album but as he want to evolve with the times, he said that the dress wouldnt be silk but (guess what...)

2s67imt.jpg

!!!

do you like it, or do you think its a very bad idea???

Hmm, interesting... but I don't know, however much I try I can't picture MIKA taking that cover pic. But we'll see :bleh:

I'd really like to see greta wear that dress, though :thumb_yello::naughty:

111_necklace_leggo_full1.jpg

http://www.geekalerts.com/happy-birthday-lego/

oh my gawd:mf_lustslow:

WOW:kachinga:

i had the blink blink version, you have the coolest one, oh damn i love it and im not even of fan of lego, thats to say!!!lmao at bijoux, do you know what bijoux de la couronne or bijoux de famille or bijoux royaux also mean in french? well guess...:naughty:

here is a plsatic belt for you:naughty:, it can have different use...

2pt12qg.jpg

i hope you have done what you were doing this morning!!!!!!!!!!!! i can t wait to no wat u think!!!!!!!!!!!!

at chickadee, thats funny what you said because that was partly my point...too long to xplain right now but, the first pics were not created by artists...

at chickadee, thats funny what you said because that was partly my point...too long to xplain right now but, the first pics were not created by artists...

OK, now you've got me curious! I'm sure I've seen that kind of thing before, always loved the effect and I think that's why I like Dahlsen's work.