• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats so cool!!!!!!!!:punk:

I know.:wub2:

Isn't it? :wub2:

Have you guys seen Lilo & Stitch? There's a scene where Stitch is running around all crazy, and Lilo drops a lei around his neck, and he's suddenly all calmed.

That's it. That's the exact effect his music has on me. :blush-anim-cl:

</fangurl>

Aww!

I love Temposhark. I bought their album off iTunes maybe two weeks ago. It's one of the best albums I've bought this year. I'd love to see them live. :wub2:

Well I cant find their album anywhere and Itunes doesnt want to work for me. SO I have to waqtch their music vids. :naughty:

and haha, Lilo and Stitch was like the first movie i saw in a movie theatre.:wub2:

I am SO traumitized. A plane crashed here with a cancer patient inside. My brother and sis even saw it happen (they was in the parking lot where it crashed) I was hysterical because the people inside burned to death. What an awful way to die.

I am SO traumitized. A plane crashed here with a cancer patient inside. My brother and sis even saw it happen (they was in the parking lot where it crashed) I was hysterical because the people inside burned to death. What an awful way to die.

OMG!!! Lisa called me and told me and she said that they were on their way to that Target!!!!

Are your sister and brother ok??

those poor people:tears:

Ihaha, Lilo and Stitch was like the first movie i saw in a movie theatre.:wub2:

Seriously? Damn, I'm old! :old:

I think I heard about that - it was on its way to Boston, and narrowly missed crashing into a Target or something? Gah, that's awful! *hug*

Are your siblings okay? They must be so upset. :tears:

OMG!!! Lisa called me and told me and she said that they were on their way to that Target!!!!

Are your sister and brother ok??

those poor people:tears:

I know. I hope the patients cancer was so bad that this crash mended his suffering or something.

Seriously? Damn, I'm old! :old:

I think I heard about that - it was on its way to Boston, and narrowly missed crashing into a Target or something? Gah, that's awful! *hug*

Are your siblings okay? They must be so upset. :tears:

Yes. It crashed in Easton, the town next to mine. and in the Target-Hanaford parking lot.

Well my sister is 3 so she thought it was cool. (naturally) and my brother said the same. But I was worried about my brother becasue he is REALLY sensitive to things like this.

you have none,don't flatter yerself :roftl:

I have one in my fridge :mf_rosetinted: my ex left it there... unwillingly ofc :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

btw, u arent old. i remembered that Lilo and Stitch wasnt the first movie i saw, it was the second.:thumb_yello::roftl:

OMFG I AM OLD! :shocked: *goes to the corner and cry.... 23rd birthday in 2,5 month!*

OMFG I AM OLD! :shocked: *goes to the corner and cry.... 23rd birthday in 2,5 month!*

Humph. My 24th birthday is in just over three months. See, at 23 you can still say you're in your "early twenties" - but once you're 24, you're in your "mid-twenties". :shocked:

Lilo and Stitch came out a week after I graduated from High School. :wub2:

I'll console myself with the fact that Mika is also in his mid-twenties - oh, and Luke is practically a coffin-dodger in comparison. :naughty:

Humph. My 24th birthday is in just over three months. See, at 23 you can still say you're in your "early twenties" - but once you're 24, you're in your "mid-twenties". :shocked:

Lilo and Stitch came out a week after I graduated from High School. :wub2:

I'll console myself with the fact that Mika is also in his mid-twenties - oh, and Luke is practically a coffin-dodger in comparison. :naughty:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now you made my day :naughty: I won't say anything about Martin tho :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I have one in my fridge :mf_rosetinted: my ex left it there... unwillingly ofc

You can throw it out aaanytime,I'm good,but thank you for asking :lol3:

Humph. My 24th birthday is in just over three months. See, at 23 you can still say you're in your "early twenties" - but once you're 24, you're in your "mid-twenties".

Pfff....I'm fresh meat! Envy me :roftl:

But if it's any consolation,I was in high school too when Lilo and Stitch was out

I dreamt lastnight that i was dating luke .....

Please dont stone me

:roftl:

I won't stone,but I know someone who might :naughty:

Please dont stone me :boxed:

hehehe nothing will surprise me these days :naughty: tho I won't tell you guys who was playing a lead in my "steamy" dream two days in a row :naughty::roftl:

Please dont stone me :boxed:

Was it good for you? :das:

i love his song "i'd count you twice", so beautiful!

Isn't it?

"If I fall in your dreams I wake at night; if I counted my blessings, I'd count you twice."

The man should win an Ivor Novello for those lines alone. :wub2: