The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

oh wow! lolol

i went europe in febuary with my family and one of the places we visited was Switzerland. We went there because we thought we would see snow but it turns out, that it was actually the warmest of place that we'd been to on that trip!

That sucks!

We don't get a huge amount of snow here... it might snow maybe a couple of times a year... and it's never really deep like it is in America...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! wat up?

heyy there!

how are you?

That sucks!

We don't get a huge amount of snow here... it might snow maybe a couple of times a year... and it's never really deep like it is in America...

oh yeah i guess so

Yoga at school? Gone are the days of playing dodgy games like 'kick ball'. :naughty:

(P.S. Did anyone else used to play that game? It's like cricket but instead the bowler rolls a soccer ball and the person kicks it then the bowler tries to hit the wicket with the ball before the other finishes their run.)

We used to play kickball all the time... though I think we used to use on of those squishy balls some days, and a soccer ball another day......

You should see catch ball (I think they call it that), which I got to take part in while on my last placement.

Its kind of like baseball

The "bowler" throws the ball, the "batter" catches the ball, and then throws it somewhere.... if the "batter" doesn't catch the ball, the "wicketkeeper" (I cant recall what its called in baseball :naughty:) fetches the ball and hands it to the "batter", who still gets to throw it (no strikes)

And then you have to get them out by throwing it to the middle... anyone not on a base when the "bowler" gets the ball is out

We used to play kickball all the time... though I think we used to use on of those squishy balls some days, and a soccer ball another day......

You should see catch ball (I think they call it that), which I got to take part in while on my last placement.

The "bowler" throws the ball, the "batter" catches the ball, and then throws it somewhere.... if the "batter" doesn't catch the ball, the "wicketkeeper" (I cant recall what its called in baseball :naughty:) fetches the ball and hands it to the "batter", who still gets to throw it (no strikes)

And then you have to get them out by throwing it to the middle... anyone not on a base when the "bowler" gets the ball is out

OK, that sounds even dodgier than kickball. :naughty:

Guess who I saw today? :original:

Jolene :original: And I walked past about 7 times, lurked for a bit, and then chickened out and ran away. I'm such a wuss. :sad:

Probably after I'm done with school, because I was looking at the aussie uni system with Soy one night to see if I could possibly transfer, and it gave me a huge headache. I'm still not sure on the exact process in Oz, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was just like the US one and I'm all confused just because there are different labels for everything.

There are like 7 americans in my class :wink2:

A vet farm? My goodness, all these years I thought you had to train to be a vet, and now I find out that there are vet farms. Are they easier to breed than alpacas?

:lmao: I've never bred alpacas before, but I assume so.

You can come and stay with me! (If I'm still alive, or the house hasn't been repossessed or something)

*saves for future reference*

Nothing holding those pants up but hips.

:lmfao:

Oh, should we tell Mika about Mike?

Oh - good idea! Hmm, how would that be explained/presented though?

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised... will have to transfer the songs onto the main computer to listen a bit more...

:biggrin2:

Yoga at school? Gone are the days of playing dodgy games like 'kick ball'.

(P.S. Did anyone else used to play that game? It's like cricket but instead the bowler rolls a soccer ball and the person kicks it then the bowler tries to hit the wicket with the ball before the other finishes their run.)

And the bases are hoola hoops?

The "bowler" throws the ball, the "batter" catches the ball, and then throws it somewhere.... if the "batter" doesn't catch the ball, the "wicketkeeper" (I cant recall what its called in baseball) fetches the ball and hands it to the "batter", who still gets to throw it (no strikes)

Omg, that is the dodgiest game I've ever heard.

haha

how r u?

I'm great. I...hmmm....my conversational organ seems to have been broken.:blink:

I guess I don't have much to say, which probably means calling it a night and going off to bed. Unless you have something especially important to discuss. How are you, my dear?

Hello everyone!

hi! wats up?

I'm great. I...hmmm....my conversational organ seems to have been broken.:blink:

I guess I don't have much to say, which probably means calling it a night and going off to bed. Unless you have something especially important to discuss. How are you, my dear?

im doing good

ya, i have been the same today. ive made like 5 posts all day too

nope, nothing coming to mind. but something did just pop in my head. why is it called an iPod, if its not pod shapped?

Guess who I saw today? :original:

Jolene :original: And I walked past about 7 times, lurked for a bit, and then chickened out and ran away. I'm such a wuss. :sad:

Jolene? Like MFC Jolene? In real life? :shocked:

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID HI!!!

There are like 7 americans in my class :wink2:

Really? Wow, maybe it's easier than I thought. However, if I announce to my parents that I'm going to Oz instead of the school they just shelled out 8,000 bucks for, they're not going to take the news well. Maybe I'll transfer over after I get my bachelors.:thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!

Hi SD!

hi! wats up?

im doing good

ya, i have been the same today. ive made like 5 posts all day too

nope, nothing coming to mind. but something did just pop in my head. why is it called an iPod, if its not pod shapped?

That is a question that is going to keep me awake. I have no idea...

That is a question that is going to keep me awake. I have no idea...

haha it just popped in m head when i was telling lalalifegoeson that my dad took my iPod and my camera w/ him and my mom on their trip (to sturgis, SD)

and i was talking bout how my mom calls me like 3 times a day, or emails me from, somewhere. lol. *theyre sriving/riding up there* and last night they were camping out in a thunderstorm. i called them bout something today, but it went straight to voicemail, and they didnt call me at all today. and it worries me a bit

Wuss!! :roftl:

One time I served pinkoranges at Big W and I didn't recognise her!

I know :naughty: Ah, see, she recognised you and she chickened out of saying hi too!

Jolene? Like MFC Jolene? In real life? :shocked:

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID HI!!!

Yes! :crybaby:

She said yesterday she is training people in the new store, and I had to go and buy some stuff for school, so I went and walked past, and I saw her. She looked busy. And I'm a wuss. Did I mention I am a wuss? Yeah, well I am a wuss.

*wishes she went in and asked for a banana spit* :doh:

Really? Wow, maybe it's easier than I thought. However, if I announce to my parents that I'm going to Oz instead of the school they just shelled out 8,000 bucks for, they're not going to take the news well. Maybe I'll transfer over after I get my bachelors.

:naughty: :naughty:

haha it just popped in m head when i was telling lalalifegoeson that my dad took my iPod and my camera w/ him and my mom on their trip (to sturgis, SD)

and i was talking bout how my mom calls me like 3 times a day, or emails me from, somewhere. lol. *theyre sriving/riding up there* and last night they were camping out in a thunderstorm. i called them bout something today, but it went straight to voicemail, and they didnt call me at all today. and it worries me a bit

Their phone probably just ran out of batteries/went out of range :wink2: Where are they?