i thought you ment lending a boyfriend:roftl: i was like OKAY!!:naughty:

no ( i hardly have any :S)

tpbm has big feet

nope rather small

tpbm likes Steve Carrell.

i thought you ment lending a boyfriend:roftl: i was like OKAY!!:naughty:

tpbm likes Steve Carrell.

Haha no:roftl:

YES!!! He's one of my most favourite comedians!!! And I LOVE The Office!!!

sure

tpbm lives in a big house

I don't even know the square footage of it:roftl:

Tpbm watched late night talk shows

Haha no:roftl:

YES!!! He's one of my most favourite comedians!!! And I LOVE The Office!!!

I don't even know the square footage of it:roftl:

Tpbm watched late night talk shows

no

I'm OBSESSED with the office! i can't wait till september!:punk:

tpbm watches Monk.

no

I'm OBSESSED with the office! i can't wait till september!:punk:

tpbm watches Monk.

I lent someone borrow my Season 1 DVD and I never got it back. It's the summer holidays right now and I'll have to have a talk with her in September when school gets back. I could also call her or email her:roftl: I know! I have an Office calendar on the back of my door. When Steve Carrell was on Larry King, I was so happy. Or when he was on Letterman or Leno (or whatever it was) or Ellen...those were good as well. I even did a major school project on The Office. I was epic! Wow! Sorry about that mini essay...

Nope

Tpbm buys a lot of DVDs

I lent someone borrow my Season 1 DVD and I never got it back. It's the summer holidays right now and I'll have to have a talk with her in September when school gets back. I could also call her or email her:roftl: I know! I have an Office calendar on the back of my door. When Steve Carrell was on Larry King, I was so happy. Or when he was on Letterman or Leno (or whatever it was) or Ellen...those were good as well. I even did a major school project on The Office. I was epic! Wow! Sorry about that mini essay...

Nope

Tpbm buys a lot of DVDs

yup!

tpbm buys lots of CDs

Nope

Tpbm buys a lot of DVDs

a whole project on the Office!:shocked::roftl:!! that's intense! haha i would get in trouble during class because all i'd talk about to my lab partener was The Office and we'd get so distraced and never do our work:naughty:and sometime soon, my friend and i are having an Office party, cuz she has the first three seasons!:roftl:

yup!

tpbm buys lots of CDs

nah mostly MP3s

tpbm likes to swing.

a whole project on the Office!:shocked::roftl:!! that's intense! haha i would get in trouble during class because all i'd talk about to my lab partener was The Office and we'd get so distraced and never do our work:naughty:and sometime soon, my friend and i are having an Office party, cuz she has the first three seasons!:roftl:

tpbm likes to swing.

I'm telling you Media Studies was the BEST class EVER! We had to script, film and edit an episode of a TV show. It was so much fun creating the script and everything. And...I was Jim:roftl:

Sure

Tpbm went to the park today

I'm telling you Media Studies was the BEST class EVER! We had to script, film and edit an episode of a TV show. It was so much fun creating the script and everything. And...I was Jim:roftl:

Sure

Tpbm went to the park today

gasp, i think that's what my lab partner did! he'd brought the first season to class, and he said it was for a film project!:roftl:Jim is my FAV!!! i can't stop looking at him....i'm so jealous of Pam:roftl:

nope

Tpbm likes to play on kiddie parks.

gasp, i think that's what my lab partner did! he'd brought the first season to class, and he said it was for a film project!:roftl:Jim is my FAV!!! i can't stop looking at him....i'm so jealous of Pam:roftl:

nope

Tpbm likes to play on kiddie parks.

The difference between your lab partner and I...he's a dude and, well...I'm a female. I like Jim as well:thumb_yello:

Why not?

Tpbm is good at keeping secrets

The difference between your lab partner and I...he's a dude and, well...I'm a female. I like Jim as well:thumb_yello:

Why not?

Tpbm is good at keeping secrets

that's true....and i also didn't have a crush on you:naughty:

yep.

tpbm can't sleep.