the tpbm game thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no.

(i had hair almost down to my hips and now they are down to my shoulder, LOL)

tpbm loves summer

ya

(i cut off like 3 inches or so actually! lol! it was one of my fastest haircuts. 1 hr! lol)

tpbm likes to listen to music loud!

ya

(i cut off like 3 inches or so actually! lol! it was one of my fastest haircuts. 1 hr! lol)

tpbm likes to listen to music loud!

yeeeeahhh!

tpbm is watching tv right now.

i thought bologna is a city? :shocked:

:roftl:there is a meat though...called Bologna...u know the song "my bologna has a first name...it's oscar, my bologna has a second name it's meyer, i eat it everyday....and if you ask me why i'll saaaaaaaay....cuz oscar meyer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

goldfish or koala's march?

:roftl:there is a meat though...called Bologna...u know the song "my bologna has a first name...it's oscar, my bologna has a second name it's meyer, i eat it everyday....and if you ask me why i'll saaaaaaaay....cuz oscar meyer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

goldfish or koala's march?

what you just wrote makes absolutely no sense to me, because i don't know the song at all. :roftl:

but i know what you mean and: yes, i love bologna!:roftl:

what you just wrote makes absolutely no sense to me, because i don't know the song at all. :roftl:

but i know what you mean and: yes, i love bologna!:roftl:

:shocked:you've never heard the song?:roftl: all kids learn it when their young here! that's how we learn to spell bologna....no joke, everytime i type it i sing the song!!:naughty:

Tpbm drinks chocolate milk everyday.