Mika's pirates

wow , so youre alone ?

well i have 2 sisters, one is off for the summer, and one is here, but she will hardly be here, u know? lol. cuz her summer basically just started (she had a job up at our private beach where she lived up at our cabin. thats where my other sis is atm) and shes hangin w/ her friends right now, and her boyfriend is coming home soon, so she'll be with him. lol

im cool w/ it tho

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have 2 sisters, one is off for the summer, and one is here, but she will hardly be here, u know? lol. cuz her summer basically just started (she had a job up at our private beach where she lived up at our cabin. thats where my other sis is atm) and shes hangin w/ her friends right now, and her boyfriend is coming home soon, so she'll be with him. lol

im cool w/ it tho

ohhh I was thinking that youre alone .........cuz when Im alone I feel free and in peace hehe you know , sometimes its hard stay always with all your family , I think I need my space what do u think?

mika is the captain

Yes friends, the pirate still plys the high seas as they have since mankind has sailed thereon.

so who'd like to be in savvy mika's salty crew?

Crewmember #1- lovepupbandit -Black Anna Bonney-First Mate

Crewmember #2- lalalifegoeson - The Kraken-Quarter Master

Crewmember #3- Roxy♥Mika♥ - Mad Sparrow

Crewmember #4- Little Cloud

Crewmember #5- mika-fan1001 - Crazy Wave-Cooper

Crewmember #6- freestyle

Crewmember #7- Karoli^^ - Sea Turtle

Crewmember #8- Emerald - rabid parrot-musician

Crewmember #9- babuccia -Kalipso-Cook

Crewmember #10-OBSESSED_ily.mika

Nickname

Jobs

OMG! This idea is pure brilliance. May I join? :wink2:

Btw, I love your icon. Heath Ledger as the Joker equals love.

ohhh I was thinking that youre alone .........cuz when Im alone I feel free and in peace hehe you know , sometimes its hard stay always with all your family , I think I need my space what do u think?

o ya thats how i feel! all the time! i love blasting music when im alone too! lol

hello new crew member!! :) you need a pirate name ;)

I know, but I am horrible with coming up with nicknames. Lol. Someone else is gonna have to think of one.

yarr i added you

and thanks : ) i love me some heath. :wub2:

almost as much as mika : )

YAY! Thank you!

I know, me too. He was such an amazing actor. I miss him very much. :(

ive got u guys,lol

thats true

oh and thanks for the comments on my xanga : ) :thumb_yello:

my friends dad, the one who likes mika, he's in this band called rated e the band.. there like rock music.

i still havent heard them yet but there going to be playing with alice cooper and twisted sister and there pretty big bands so yeah im thinking he's gonna be famos.

I know, but I am horrible with coming up with nicknames. Lol. Someone else is gonna have to think of one.

YAY! Thank you!

I know, me too. He was such an amazing actor. I miss him very much. :(

ill make you a nickname, but gimmy some time. might take a while cuz me creative juices arnt flowing right now lol

yeah he was an amazing actor

and yes i miss him too

it just hurts to know that there's no more heath anymore

:(

thats true

oh and thanks for the comments on my xanga : ) :thumb_yello:

my friends dad, the one who likes mika, he's in this band called rated e the band.. there like rock music.

i still havent heard them yet but there going to be playing with alice cooper and twisted sister and there pretty big bands so yeah im thinking he's gonna be famos.

o cool!

and np

*wonders if my cousins and other "cousins" can get me to meet mika. hehe*

ill make you a nickname, but gimmy some time. might take a while cuz me creative juices arnt flowing right now lol

yeah he was an amazing actor

and yes i miss him too

it just hurts to know that there's no more heath anymore

:(

Awesomeness! :thumb_yello:

Everytime I watch one of his movies I want to cry. Like today when I watched A Knight's Tale I was tearing up. And when I went to see the Dark Knight, I felt like crying. He did a fab job as the Joker. He made me love the Joker.