Mika's pirates

i know! lol

im excited. i got my call for soccer practice, so during the fall my schedule after school will be

monday: golf, church

tuesday: golf, soccer

wednesday:golf

thursday: golf, soccer

friday: golf

saturday: soccer (band some days)

but im excited, i love soccer, i missed half the season last year because i got a knee problem (which i still have, but its not as bad)

woow your gonna be busy

ouch, with your knee

i have a knee problem too, ( it pops out of place every now and again)

it kinda keeps me from running and such, cuz when i do run it gets all swolen and then it pops.

makes me sooo mad cuz i wanted to play softball at school but i couldnt

becuz of my stupid knee.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woow your gonna be busy

ouch, with your knee

i have a knee problem too, ( it pops out of place every now and again)

it kinda keeps me from running and such, cuz when i do run it gets all swolen and then it pops.

makes me sooo mad cuz i wanted to play softball at school but i couldnt

becuz of my stupid knee.

o ya! ouch. doesnt it hurt?/

ya i have osgood slaughter disease. and it started at the end of my swim season, but i didnt know, i just knew it hurt. and then in our seating tournament in the beginning of soccer, i did like a flip and landed on my knee, and i couldnt walk and i stayed in the rest of the game *5 minutes lft* and no foul or anything was called. but we went, bought a knee brace,went to the doctors a few days later, and she said it usually becomes to a point where the pain WILL go away, but i basically almost shattered my kneecap, and that it will always hurt. and if i took off my knee brace, my kneecap probally would shatter, once it got to november, i hated wearing it, and only wore it when it hurt or when running, but it is still able to shatter and stuff, i just have to treat it nicely. blah blah lol :thumbdown: but i became more aggresive when i came back halfway threw the soccer season. lol

and it starts this thursday! yay

so this week i will have

monday: bandcamp

tuesday: golf (skip band camp :naughty: )

wednesday: band camp

thursday: band camp + soccer

friday bandcamp

so it will be easy, but i will be here less, and my dad said i have to practice golfing everyday in our backyard. so more time away :S

o ya! ouch. doesnt it hurt?/

ya i have osgood slaughter disease. and it started at the end of my swim season, but i didnt know, i just knew it hurt. and then in our seating tournament in the beginning of soccer, i did like a flip and landed on my knee, and i couldnt walk and i stayed in the rest of the game *5 minutes lft* and no foul or anything was called. but we went, bought a knee brace,went to the doctors a few days later, and she said it usually becomes to a point where the pain WILL go away, but i basically almost shattered my kneecap, and that it will always hurt. and if i took off my knee brace, my kneecap probally would shatter, once it got to november, i hated wearing it, and only wore it when it hurt or when running, but it is still able to shatter and stuff, i just have to treat it nicely. blah blah lol :thumbdown: but i became more aggresive when i came back halfway threw the soccer season. lol

and it starts this thursday! yay

so this week i will have

monday: bandcamp

tuesday: golf (skip band camp :naughty: )

wednesday: band camp

thursday: band camp + soccer

friday bandcamp

so it will be easy, but i will be here less, and my dad said i have to practice golfing everyday in our backyard. so more time away :S

yeah it hurts like a mad man

i was in school one time and me and a friend were playing in the hall and we were spinning around and somehow i silped and fell and the nxt thing i knew was my friend fell ontop of my knee, and i hurd something go *craack*

i had i feeling it was my knee. so i got up, but just as soon as i did i fell right back down. it was my knee, i could hardly stand on it. and then it started to shake really bad. then to make it all worse was i had to walk down two stare levels just to get outside. and then once i was out there my whole leg just stoped and i fell to the ground, my poor friend had to practilly carry me to my car.

then about a day later i went to some doctor who said that my knee poping out is normal. i asked him if the pain and not being able to walk on it was normal too, and he told me no, your not supost to feel pain. well anyway they took xrays and said that there was nothing wrong and they dont know why it does that. so basicly no one knows whats wrong with it

and every now and again i also have to wear a knee brace.

wow, not alot of time for the mfc??

i think i would die lol

yeah it hurts like a mad man

i was in school one time and me and a friend were playing in the hall and we were spinning around and somehow i silped and fell and the nxt thing i knew was my friend fell ontop of my knee, and i hurd something go *craack*

i had i feeling it was my knee. so i got up, but just as soon as i did i fell right back down. it was my knee, i could hardly stand on it. and then it started to shake really bad. then to make it all worse was i had to walk down two stare levels just to get outside. and then once i was out there my whole leg just stoped and i fell to the ground, my poor friend had to practilly carry me to my car.

then about a day later i went to some doctor who said that my knee poping out is normal. i asked him if the pain and not being able to walk on it was normal too, and he told me no, your not supost to feel pain. well anyway they took xrays and said that there was nothing wrong and they dont know why it does that. so basicly no one knows whats wrong with it

and every now and again i also have to wear a knee brace.

wow, not alot of time for the mfc??

i think i would die lol

ouch!!!

i amgoing to die! AHH

ouch!!!

i amgoing to die! AHH

no you wont

i couldnt come on here for like two weeks cuz my mom crashed my labtop

but i fix the other computer ( this one, cuz my labtop is still in the shop)

and here i am

it bothered me that i couldnt get on here but i was ok

no you wont

i couldnt come on here for like two weeks cuz my mom crashed my labtop

but i fix the other computer ( this one, cuz my labtop is still in the shop)

and here i am

it bothered me that i couldnt get on here but i was ok

my mom grounded me from the computer in the beginning of the summer, and i wsa so mad! it was for more than a week, and i drew mika related stuff the whole tiime.

and then in july again. arggggg im just gonna be sad, cuz i will probally miss all mikas WHERE AM I thingies :crybaby: or other mika news :tears:

my mom grounded me from the computer in the beginning of the summer, and i wsa so mad! it was for more than a week, and i drew mika related stuff the whole tiime.

and then in july again. arggggg im just gonna be sad, cuz i will probally miss all mikas WHERE AM I thingies :crybaby: or other mika news :tears:

i wish there was some way i could keep you posted

and up to date with whats going on while your not on

cuz i would help

aww u dnt have to, if i was allowed to go on the internet w/ my fone, i would so be here. lol

well i wanted to help

cuz i was all lost without info on stuff that was going on here and i didnt like being lost. so i thought i would offer to you, so you dont have to feel like i did

well i wanted to help

cuz i was all lost without info on stuff that was going on here and i didnt like being lost. so i thought i would offer to you, so you dont have to feel like i did

aww. thanks. imm just wondering what u could do. thats the thing. and i dont want to put pressure on u or anything

i know! lol

im excited. i got my call for soccer practice, so during the fall my schedule after school will be

monday: golf, church

tuesday: golf, soccer

wednesday:golf

thursday: golf, soccer

friday: golf

saturday: soccer (band some days)

but im excited, i love soccer, i missed half the season last year because i got a knee problem (which i still have, but its not as bad)

YOU PLAY SOCCER?!? :shocked:

Me too. Lol. What postion do you play?

i play Defender and Forward

U?

Super cool! I play like all over the place. But this year my coach wants to put me in the center mid and I hate that. But I have serious issues, I always get hurt.

What did you do to your knee?

Super cool! I play like all over the place. But this year my coach wants to put me in the center mid and I hate that. But I have serious issues, I always get hurt.

What did you do to your knee?

i have osgood slaughter. lol

i am the biggest klutz! haha i wonder what im going to do this year! *hopefully make it so i cant march in band* lol

haha me too! idk! lol. i thought she might have taken something from him, it nvr accoured to me that it could have been a slap, lol

hahaha i think she did cuz he makes these strange face lol

i thought she might have slapt him cuz he droped her glasses lol