Mika's pirates

it is called

Mika's Pirates- The untold story: The journey to find bob and the start of the pirate gathering!!

PART ONE

As we last left our great Capt. Mika last on shipreck cove, looking for Bob Geranium, so he could save his beloved braces. But our poor capt. was running out of time and need to get back to thumtack island before the dreaded Spam man xomes looking for him, to take his beloved braces. the only person that could stop Spam man is bob!!!

" If only i was in anyother world, I would be sipping orange smothies form cocnuts right now but noooo, i have to find lovepupbandit so she could tell me were bob is"

so he walked and walked the deserted island till he found My interpretation Hotel. he desided to stop and make sure he was on the right tract to getting to lovepupbandit. as he walked into the hotel , he relized that everyone looked like clowns, except for one girl, mika-fan 1001. to him she looked like she fell from the heavens above. so he thought he would aske her if he was going the right way.

"excuse me miss * looks at name tag* Mika-fan 1001, could you tell me if im going the right way to get ot lovepupbandit?"

*turns around* "what? oh lovepupbandit you say? im sorry i dont know who that is. i cnat help you"

*shocked lool on his face* "savvy?"

" i said i dont kno..."

" i hurd what ye be saying , but the point is, im not understanding the words that you may or may not be telling me."

" WHATT??"

" look do ye be wanting to join me crew to find bob, to save me beloved braces?"

" yar, me be wanting to leave this place since i was a wee girl/"

"great, so get yre stuff and we be going"

alittle outside of the town of lollipop mouse mika- fan1001asked our bave capt.

"so how many people be in your crew?'

*looks around* "well lets see" *pretends to count* " there's you and me and..., well is just you and me right now"

" yarr tis going to a loooonnng journey in deed"

will capt. mika ever find bob before its too late?

is spam man really a man? these answers and more next time, so tune in!

for the continuation of

MIKA'S PIRATES: THE UNTOLD STORY!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

so far im loving ye story!!!!!! :wink2: haha! just me and mika atm. life IS good. :naughty:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always thought i was a bad writer, really.

but you may have to wait till sometime sunday

gotta get me mind flowing again with some more story lines and things : )

haha okk

i will pretend to continue lol

:blush-anim-cl: this is a good story in my mind:wink2:

lol i bet : ) :thumb_yello::naughty:

haha yup

*guess what?!?! i have stalkers! in real life! well i was sitting on my bed (it happened about an hr ago+) and i kept hearing these guys outside my house. and im guessing they were the hot guys that drove by my house the other day *that i may have whistled at, when they kicked out one:das:P* and then the voices would dissappear. and then i hear them walking by again. then another time, theres something hitting my window, feet stoming (to get my attention) and voices talking. but im in tiedye pj top and pj pants (thathave cupcakes on them) so there was no way i was gonna turn on my light or anything. lol.. so technically not stalkers. lol. so i ignored them :S

haha yup

*guess what?!?! i have stalkers! in real life! well i was sitting on my bed (it happened about an hr ago+) and i kept hearing these guys outside my house. and im guessing they were the hot guys that drove by my house the other day *that i may have whistled at, when they kicked out one:das:P* and then the voices would dissappear. and then i hear them walking by again. then another time, theres something hitting my window, feet stoming (to get my attention) and voices talking. but im in tiedye pj top and pj pants (thathave cupcakes on them) so there was no way i was gonna turn on my light or anything. lol.. so technically not stalkers. lol. so i ignored them :S

oh wow lol

i wish i had stalkers ( wait, there is that one guy on myspace )

haha hot guy stalkers, i like that lol

thats werid though, i think i would have like fipped out and went into my mom's room lol

hhaha cupcake pjs lol

i wish i had some, and yeah im with you on the hole not turning on the light lol

haha it made me laugh even if they werent stalkers lol :roftl:

nope but it does make it extremly funny lol

that was a good one hahaha mika's privates... hahaha :thumb_yello::bleh::roftl:

It is quite funny actually...

hahaa u did? :floor:

Yep.. I was scrolling past it and stopped when I thought it said privates... I knew what the thread was about so I sort of felt a bit stupid :doh:...

Either that or I need to start wearing glasses when I'm on the net...

oh wow lol

i wish i had stalkers ( wait, there is that one guy on myspace )

haha hot guy stalkers, i like that lol

thats werid though, i think i would have like fipped out and went into my mom's room lol

hhaha cupcake pjs lol

i wish i had some, and yeah im with you on the hole not turning on the light lol

haha it made me laugh even if they werent stalkers lol :roftl:

haha. i would embarrass myself!!!lol

hmmmm whos that guy on myspace?? lol

they are really hawt (from what i saw the other day) but i have no proof that its the same ppl. why would they want me? ;p;

Yep.. I was scrolling past it and stopped when I thought it said privates... I knew what the thread was about so I sort of felt a bit stupid :doh:...

im still laughing about it now

wow i wish i would have thought it said that

oooh i wonder if mika were to get on and look at the thread and think it said the same thing

he would be all

'" how in the world did they find something to do with my privates"

or " WTF"??? :roftl::roftl:

IM like picturing him thinking that it said privates not pirates lol

i cant stop laughing

haha i probally would have read it that way too! lol

haha. i would embarrass myself!!!lol

hmmmm whos that guy on myspace?? lol

they are really hawt (from what i saw the other day) but i have no proof that its the same ppl. why would they want me? ;p;

the guy on myspace was this dude i use to like

and we use to talk like everyday

but then for a hole month i didnt here nothing from him

so i was like ok.. whatever

but then i get on one day and there's like 3 diffrent msg all like why arent you replying to me

or im sad now cuz you wont reply

so then i told him i was just going thru some stuff and i dont wanna reply

but then he's like ill call you and then im like you cant

and then he's all ill e-mail you

he wont leave me alone

its creepy

the guy on myspace was this dude i use to like

and we use to talk like everyday

but then for a hole month i didnt here nothing from him

so i was like ok.. whatever

but then i get on one day and there's like 3 diffrent msg all like why arent you replying to me

or im sad now cuz you wont reply

so then i told him i was just going thru some stuff and i dont wanna reply

but then he's like ill call you and then im like you cant

and then he's all ill e-mail you

he wont leave me alone

its creepy

o wow

well i was talking to this guy, and he kept asking if i could call him cuz he wanted to hear my voice cuz he thought i was hot. and he asked if i had a webcam cuz he wanted to c how hot i was. when i argued against givinghim my # he got pissed! lol

o wow

well i was talking to this guy, and he kept asking if i could call him cuz he wanted to hear my voice cuz he thought i was hot. and he asked if i had a webcam cuz he wanted to c how hot i was. when i argued against givinghim my # he got pissed! lol

wow he kinda sounds like a perv big time

and then if he got mad cuz you wouldnt give him your #

wow gotta be a perv cuz there the only ones that i know that do that

wow he kinda sounds like a perv big time

and then if he got mad cuz you wouldnt give him your #

wow gotta be a perv cuz there the only ones that i know that do that

i know! lol.

well now im talking to this guy, who lives in canada. and he described himself, and he sounds just like this guy *i like* and they have the same name. but they arent the same ppl *pics*

i know! lol.

well now im talking to this guy, who lives in canada. and he described himself, and he sounds just like this guy *i like* and they have the same name. but they arent the same ppl *pics*

no way?

that would be cool. really if i found someone who has the same name as the guy i like and he sounds like him, but isnt him. wow :thumb_yello:

just becareful that he's not a perv too

no way?

that would be cool. really if i found someone who has the same name as the guy i like and he sounds like him, but isnt him. wow :thumb_yello:

just becareful that he's not a perv too

haha hes not

wierd what can happen over an email mix up! lol

well he just left. but he was really sweet. its like he.. cared :blink: lol

but when i was venting on him, i apoligized, and said that i was rude, and he said he didnt mind at all. and when we were talking about being single. i said i am because im no 00 and theyre like the only ppl not single here, and he was being so sweet about that too and said that i have no reason to worry and all this stuff

too bad he lives in canada

haha hes not

wierd what can happen over an email mix up! lol

well he just left. but he was really sweet. its like he.. cared :blink: lol

but when i was venting on him, i apoligized, and said that i was rude, and he said he didnt mind at all. and when we were talking about being single. i said i am because im no 00 and theyre like the only ppl not single here, and he was being so sweet about that too and said that i have no reason to worry and all this stuff

too bad he lives in canada

awh :wub2:

wait you started to talk to him on here?

oh hey do you know anything about mika relising a d.v.d in sep?

im still laughing about it now

wow i wish i would have thought it said that

oooh i wonder if mika were to get on and look at the thread and think it said the same thing

he would be all

'" how in the world did they find something to do with my privates"

or " WTF"??? :roftl::roftl:

IM like picturing him thinking that it said privates not pirates lol

i cant stop laughing

That would be amusing :naughty:...

I'm sure that when he gets the book I'm putting together h'll read nico_collard and think "OG, that's the girl who thought a thread said Mika's privates!"

Then again, I am quite pervy... and I do write fan fictions so it's not too surprising...

haha i probally would have read it that way too! lol

Least I'm not the only one!