Mika's pirates

haha

o im sorry matey.

well its challenging, goinzg to gold and soccer in a cast.lol.

i dont wanna go to school tomorrow, its like walking the plank

You're in a cast!!? OOOO too bad matey! I was once in a cast and my friend carried my wheelchair everywhere!! It was fun!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u got a wheelchair? in all my cast's from sprains/breaks/fractures. i nvr got one!!!

not even w/ 2 sprained ankles at the time!

Well I had the cast for 4 days, and the day I had the wheelchair was a thrusday. On friday I had it for half of the day. But on Saturday and Sunday I had crutches...:thumbdown:

But the funniest part was that I broke my ankle playing a race with my dog down the stairs and 3 days later was the field trip with my school! Obviously I couln't go!!:naughty:

Well I had the cast for 4 days' date=' and the day I had the wheelchair was a thrusday. On friday I had it for half of the day. But on Saturday and Sunday I had crutches...:thumbdown:

But the funniest part was that I broke my ankle playing a race with my dog down the stairs and 3 days later was the field trip with my school! Obviously I couln't go!!:naughty:[/color']

aww hahaha thats funny

i had to go on a field trp w/ 2 sprained ankles. actually it was 3 fieldtrips at the end of the yr. lol

Wow!! Lucky you!! I couln't go cuz it included a long trip in a bus so it would have been vvery unconmfortable for me!!

aww im sorry

well one was 4 band. and we were pllaying at all the elementry schools.

then one was to a place called Gibson Ranch. and that is a civil war reinactment place. and the 3rdone was an end of the yr party to a place called Sunsplash. its a waterpark

aww im sorry

well one was 4 band. and we were pllaying at all the elementry schools.

then one was to a place called Gibson Ranch. and that is a civil war reinactment place. and the 3rdone was an end of the yr party to a place called Sunsplash. its a waterpark

Nice!!! a waterpark in acast!!!! huhuhu

how are you mateys!!!