Mika poster from Amsterdam

I really love that picture, saw it the first time in a Dutch review after the Westerpark gig and loved it immediately. It brings back good memories. Maybe we can buy it through the internet :huh:.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love that picture, saw it the first time in a Dutch review after the Westerpark gig and loved it immediately. It brings back good memories. Maybe we can buy it through the internet :huh:.

someone is selling it on ebay, but the start price is 5euros:blink: that's a little too much for me, :thumbdown: nope...I'm just gonna ask bienie again...:naughty:

someone is selling it on ebay, but the start price is 5euros:blink: that's a little too much for me, :thumbdown: nope...I'm just gonna ask bienie again...:naughty:

5 euros for a poster from a magazine!!!:blink:

That price includes shipping costs?

Just saw it by accident (thank god :blush-anim-cl:), it's a poster in the Joepie from this week. So for the Belgian fans .. maybe the Dutch fans also (don't know if you guys are able to buy it there)..

Thought I'd mention it for people that don't buy the Joepie every week or don't look what's in it (as I do normally :roftl:).

The poster:

img3808ey1.jpg

Wow that poster is sooo amazing! I wish I could have it...:thumbdown:

You guys from Netherlands and Belgium are damn lucky!

oh that's such a wonderful pic! I wish magazines here in the uk would print posters of Mika ( the only one i have is from the gig this year) it's so unfair :thumbdown:

Yeah I know the feeling! Here in Serbia only BRAVO once published one Mika poster,but nothing new (the one you have in the LICM booklet) and OK! published twice his posters,only the old ones,but that was...about a year ago,I think :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing since then :mf_rosetinted: