Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am BEYOND loyal. I have stuck out our relationship throught the hardbits and never give up on you

even though i was called a bitch :fisch::roftl:

I was angry. Things were said. You know they didn't mean anything...:fisch:

*gives Meeks a thumbs up*

To quote Dr. John Dorian: Dynamite areolas.:naughty:

AHem.

NDSMNHRSTWarehouseWarehouse.jpg

Nooo!! *takes and hides* Meeks doesn't need that!!!

though I enjoy him hairless...when he has some scruff..RAWR. I wanna run my fingers through it. :chkn: he has just the right amount, and that treasure trail!!

:drool:

Nooo!! *takes and hides* Meeks doesn't need that!!!

though I enjoy him hairless...when he has some scruff..RAWR. I wanna run my fingers through it. :chkn: he has just the right amount, and that treasure trail!!

:drool:

I agree, totally :blush-anim-cl: I don't see the bad thing on it, I dunno why I blush (maybe I'm shy, hehe)

At least now I don't feel alone, sometimes I think my post are sometimes too much honest for this forums :naughty: But of course, my english vocabulary is not so wide...:rolls_eyes:

I agree, totally :blush-anim-cl: I don't see the bad thing on it, I dunno why I blush (maybe I'm shy, hehe)

At least now I don't feel alone, sometimes I think my post are sometimes too much honest for this forums :naughty: But of course, my english vocabulary is not so wide...:rolls_eyes:

I am honest but keep it clean enough for the MFC :thumb_yello:

I don't know if owning a web site means that you can do whatever you want with it; maybe peek in to all sites?:wink2:

In theory Mika can do whatever he wants. In practice it took him a month to work out where the registration page is on his blog so I don't expect him to break into my PM box any time soon.

if you aren't arty or sycophantic

:roftl: There's a phrase you don't hear every day.

I am quite interested to see what he likes, but am finding that I don't like it. :naughty:

:naughty: Me either. I always knew this was the case, but seeing a daily reminder of it sort of drives the point home.

I like the Jim Woodring stuff, the Beatles artwork and maybe I'd like the music. I haven't listened to any of it yet. In general Mika's taste in current pop is sort of hit and miss with me. I like the Ting Tings and Yelle but think Tegan and Sara are awful.

In theory Mika can do whatever he wants. In practice it took him a month to work out where the registration page is on his blog so I don't expect him to break into my PM box any time soon.

:naughty: Me either. I always knew this was the case, but seeing a daily reminder of it sort of drives the point home.

I like the Jim Woodring stuff, the Beatles artwork and maybe I'd like the music. I haven't listened to any of it yet. In general Mika's taste in current pop is sort of hit and miss with me. I like the Ting Tings and Yelle but think Tegan and Sara are awful.

:lmfao: he wouldn't want to break into my PM box.

Especially some...PMs...:fisch:

phunky :lmao:

Christine! thank goodness someone has the same sentiments as me. Frankly ....I am not fond of Tegan and Sara's stuff...but most of the other stuff he does like I like

BTW, I put in my comment today that he can delete it if he wants, but I'd like him to read it first (because it was a bit personal, or not just about the Beatles art)

To my surprise, it's still there and didn't dissapear like the previous ones :blink: Seems like the one approving now likes sincerity above all, not just compliments

BTW, I put in my comment today that he can delete it if he wants, but I'd like him to read it first (because it was a bit personal, or not just about the Beatles art)

To my surprise, it's still there and didn't dissapear like the previous ones :blink: Seems like the one approving now likes sincerity above all, not just compliments

hello, I'm glad for that because I liked your comment

just wanted to say that :wink2: