Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

sounds fun, why weren't you amused?:shocked:

Because, we were there, and when they read his name out as the winner, we went crazy, assuming he was coming on stage to pick up the award, but then this video comes on, with him in a camper van, and everyone around us kind of looked at us funny, and it got slightly uncomfortable!

Because, we were there, and when they read his name out as the winner, we went crazy, assuming he was coming on stage to pick up the award, but then this video comes on, with him in a camper van, and everyone around us kind of looked at us funny, and it got slightly uncomfortable!

sorry, that sounds funny. :roftl:

I'm a bit afraid of trolls, actually

So am I after Amsterdam,:thumbdown: where he gave us REALLY filthy looks.

Nah, not really scared- I reckon I could take him on :naughty:

[quote name='Fmbm;1724212

]You got my hopes up

I thought you were someone I could share my love for speedos with :no:

Sorry- we're gonna have to share something else cause the speedo love ain't happening :roftl:

Hm.... I was out of internet for 10 days ' date=' all I did was going to the beach... Seeing old man in speedos... Awful... But [u']maybe[/u] Meeks could pull it off...

Yeah, I personally don't think ANYONE can pull it off. And especially not Mika.:wink2: It just seems SO wrong...

You don't know jack sh*t bout me girl

Wohaaaa, look at the feisty little thing, LOL!!!

My doggy is named after her :wub2: Not that that's any relevance

You do realise that "sissy" is not such a nice thing to call someone in english, right?

Reminds me of the story at my wedding the other day. The photographer, a young Spanish girl, is called Fanny. This in Spanish is not a bad name, but in english..well, let's say it's "exotic" at the very least.

You can imagine the look on the faces of the english speaking guests when I called out to her "Fanny!!" Priceless :roftl:.

what IS the problem with giving speeches from a campervan? lol i used to live in a campervan and practise speeches all the time for school... btw why was mika giving a speech?

It was for his first ever award that he won, best male live performance, at the Vodaphone awards.

So am I after Amsterdam,:thumbdown: where he gave us REALLY filthy looks.

Nah, not really scared- I reckon I could take him on :naughty:

Sorry- we're gonna have to share something else cause the speedo love ain't happening :roftl:

Yeah, I personally don't think ANYONE can pull it off. And especially not Mika.:wink2: It just seems SO wrong...

You do realise that "sissy" is not such a nice thing to call someone in english, right?

Reminds me of the story at my wedding the other day. The photographer, a young Spanish girl, is called Fanny. This in Spanish is not a bad name, but in english..well, let's say it's "exotic" at the very least.

You can imagine the look on the faces of the english speaking guests when I called out to her "Fanny!!" Priceless :roftl:.

OUCH on that fanny thing, poor girl:naughty:

Lils!!!

I went totally nuts when I saw it!:roftl:

Me too! It makes me laugh!:roftl:

(Don't call me 'Lils' here, it's strange, and everyone starts to call me that! I have so many nicknames... Someday i'll forget my real name!:blink::blush-anim-cl:)

Me too! It makes me laugh!:roftl:

(Don't call me 'Lils' here, it's strange, and everyone starts to call me that! I have so many nicknames... Someday i'll forget my real name!:blink::blush-anim-cl:)

Sowy, Liliana:naughty:

It's ok Kavi loves my bad ass attitude :original:

Yes I do realise that :roftl: That's why I get quite embarassed when English people ask me what my dog's name is. I'll have to make something up in future.

Aw poor Fanny :original::naughty: