Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

this is such a cool idea of his!!

owning something Mika had x.x

GENIUS.

It's great! Woop woop, I'm surprised he's willing to give away his stuff though, he must have a lot of it :naughty:

I would have never guessed !:roftl:

indeed

Neither would I :naughty: I might have to ask my mum to help, she's better at this stuff than I am :naughty:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is gonna turn out to be a slightly unfair comp, if he does it during the week, as not everyone has access to a computer where they work.

I wonder if he'll be posting pics each time he goes away.. or post old pics as well? He couldn't possible be travelling that much, unless he goes around the world during his holiday...

This is gonna turn out to be a slightly unfair comp, if he does it during the week, as not everyone has access to a computer where they work.

Or has the time to go online where they work, and then there's the people that are asleep at the time. I doubt any of the aussies or kiwis ever had a chance for this one.

But what could he do? World-wide-ness doesn't offer a solve-everything solution for this particular sitch.

Lol :naughty: I'm gonna ask my mum, if she can guess then I'll make her guess the other pics that he'll be posting one day.

I hope there's gonna be another competition !

I wonder what he'll give to the person who won !:bleh:

I hope there's gonna be another competition !

I wonder what he'll give to the person who won !:bleh:

Well he called it no1, so hopefully there's a no2 etc etc unlike his music blog :sneaky2: Pfft :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe one of his toys :naughty:

I know! I was thinking somewhere in France or something...and the place I guessed is in Greece.:boxed::bleh:

I said Beirut.

I said Baalbeck in Lebanon, but someone else was faster and I didn't notice. So if I am right, I won't win anyway:doh:

But I don't think the country is enough. He says we have to guess exactly where he is...:)

He says correct location, but I think if you don't get it spot on he'll take the name of the country.