Morrissey

FREDDIESDOUBLE

They advertised it in the local paper... I used to go to gigs all the time at that point... always on my own.... so had to be quite organised for things like that... travelled up and down the country constantly seeing Blur for years on my own... as far as going to Scotland to see them play and having to organise hotels and stuff.... so I got the job based on that I think.... :)

Just ended up not being enough work... and got fed up trying to find drunks in the middle of Hyde Park ("Hello... I'm lost.. can you find me... I'm by a tree - not much help in the dark :lmfao:)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They advertised it in the local paper... I used to go to gigs all the time at that point... always on my own.... so had to be quite organised for things like that... travelled up and down the country constantly seeing Blur for years on my own... as far as going to Scotland to see them play and having to organise hotels and stuff.... so I got the job based on that I think.... :)

Just ended up not being enough work... and got fed up trying to find drunks in the middle of Hyde Park ("Hello... I'm lost.. can you find me... I'm by a tree - not much help in the dark :lmfao:)

Hello Im drunk by a tree :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Im well impressed , seems awesome!

I suppose if you wanted it for a hobby and some pocked money then its perfect!

Well I was kinda lucky when I saw him... I used to get paid to go to gigs :wink2:

I worked for a local paper that did reader trips to concerts, theatre shows, sporting things, days out etc... the coaches the passengers went on had a courier on board... to give out tickets - give any help during the day - that's what I did... so I got paid to see Morrissey :lmfao:

Saw everyone from U2, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams... you name them from 2001-2005 I saw them.... was an amazing job :)

Wow - you were very lucky :thumb_yello:

Freddie, it's good to see that you have now found some other fans in this thread and not just the tumbleweed....:naughty:

Ohhh is that what it means??? , thanks!!

The crowd are rocking with it :punk:

Yes, the crowd went crazy for it. Wish i was there but i'm kinda saving for the chance of seeing Paul McCartney next month, still not officially announced but if it will take place i am sooooo there! :punk:

Yes, the crowd went crazy for it. Wish i was there but i'm kinda saving for the chance of seeing Paul McCartney next month, still not officially announced but if it will take place i am sooooo there! :punk:

Now he is so worth seeing , you know thats an artist Ive never watched live:boxed: , defo go for it :thumb_yello:

Now he is so worth seeing , you know thats an artist Ive never watched live:boxed: , defo go for it :thumb_yello:

It's my only chance to see Sir Paul live, i am really hoping it will take place, Can't wait. :thumb_yello:

Ohh BQ youve seen him live??? :thumb_yello:

Heres a bit of Mozza to keep the thread busy :punk:

:punk:

Yep, saw him in 2003, extra super mega great concert, almost first row in a huge venue, lovely night, old Beatles images in the big screens... I'll never forget that heavy guy crying like a baby when Sir Paul was doing Yesterday...

Thanks for Mozz, great memories:naughty:

• 6 months later...
this song is soooo good I simply love it!!! The melody is gorgeous and the lyrics are faboulous. Pure genius, pure genius..

Loved the Smiths, loved Morrissey, loved Johnny Marr...

If there's something u'd like to try...

Ask me i won't say no how could i?:thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGD-C1tbjs&feature=related

And I love how Morrissey looks like he just doesn't give a f*. This man is my hero, I wanna be like him, not caring what others think of you and looking amazingly cool at the same time :D

A bit like someone we know with curly hair, wouldn't u say so?:mf_rosetinted: