MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

Lucky!!! i have another week of band camp 3pm to 830:thumbdown:

but on Friday the whole flute and piccolo section is have a sleep over:naughty:

im kinda looking forward to school but yet im not, summer went by way to fast

I agree!!! This summer was like lightning!!! It seemed more like just 3 weeks long or something!!! I am not ready to have to get up at 5:00 every morning!!!!! Aaahhhh... I love to sleep.... sleep is GOOD :insane:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree!!! This summer was like lightning!!! It seemed more like just 3 weeks long or something!!! I am not ready to have to get up at 5:00 every morning!!!!! Aaahhhh... I love to sleep.... sleep is GOOD :insane:

i with ya sleep is my friend:naughty:

i just had a bad summer, wish i could of been better:thumbdown:

Aaawww why was it bad? Sounds like it was rather fun....

my best friend moved at the beginning (she lived right next door) so i had nothing to do i just hung around the house, the only "exciting" thing that happened was band camp:naughty:

my best friend moved at the beginning (she lived right next door) so i had nothing to do i just hung around the house, the only "exciting" thing that happened was band camp:naughty:

Awww I hate it when people move! Well at least you have the memories of Bans Camp! :lmao:

when i find cheap tickets for the plane lol

got to go because someone is gonna come in the office that i am in right now and i am not even supposed to be in this office cuz i am here with my sister i will be on later i pinky promise:bleh:

ha ha ha... well there are GREAT rates on JetBlue NOW!

I say book it and then tell them about it later :mf_rosetinted:

i was on but you werent there:mf_rosetinted: i saw dark night last night...IN FRENCH! MOST ****ING CONFUSING THING EVER LMFAO! it came out yesterday in france and my sister said it was the english version because usually the english versions are aired at night but when we got our seats and the movie started it was in ****ing french throughout the whole movie i kept on having to have my sister translate for me and the people around me were getting VERY annoyed:roftl:

i was on but you werent there:mf_rosetinted: i saw dark night last night...IN FRENCH! MOST ****ING CONFUSING THING EVER LMFAO! it came out yesterday in france and my sister said it was the english version because usually the english versions are aired at night but when we got our seats and the movie started it was in ****ing french throughout the whole movie i kept on having to have my sister translate for me and the people around me were getting VERY annoyed:roftl:

Sorry I missed you!!!!!

OMG Aimee!!! That is a freakin SHAME cause that is like the BEST movie ever!!! You MUST go see it in NYC when you get home!!!! :bleh:

Sorry I missed you!!!!!

OMG Aimee!!! That is a freakin SHAME cause that is like the BEST movie ever!!! You MUST go see it in NYC when you get home!!!! :bleh:

haha yeah i no!!! heath ledger was ****ing amazing!!!! i didnt really no what he was saying but he was still amazing!!!

*****SPOILER****

you know the part where the fake batman thats dead is hung and falls down right in front of the window well my sister screamed really loudly at that part and clutched my arm and that made me scream and ze zere the only ones in the theater that screamed lol and everyone laughed at us lmfao!:naughty:

haha yeah i no!!! heath ledger was ****ing amazing!!!! i didnt really no what he was saying but he was still amazing!!!

*****SPOILER****

you know the part where the fake batman thats dead is hung and falls down right in front of the window well my sister screamed really loudly at that part and clutched my arm and that made me scream and ze zere the only ones in the theater that screamed lol and everyone laughed at us lmfao!:naughty:

OMG! There were several parts where I JUMPED out of my chair.... never screamed though.... except when the joker was in the nurse's uniform... :das:

i saw the midnight showing of The Dark Knight!! it was a crazy movie!!!

my favorite scene is when the Joker does the pencil magic trick:roftl:

THAT is like everyone's fave scene ..............

NOT MINE!!!! :bleh: