• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right haha

i think my piccolo is fixed, i think all i had to do was clean it:roftl:

the E key is still a little iffy but its better than it was:shocked:

haha my e key is always iffy on my flute! when ever you do e naturual it automatically goes to e flat lol! i never clean it either:naughty:

oooo when we go (if i go) can we go on the caterpillar ride!!!:shocked: when i was 6 (the last time i went) i wanted to go on this caterpillar ride and it went on top of fake leaves and stuff and i wanted to go sooo badly i remember crying cuz i wanted to go on it and everytime we went there it was either closed because of rain or the line was big or we said we would go back later and to this day i want to go and it has been bugging me for the past 7 years:roftl::roftl: even if i am not able to go to disney you guys are riding in memory of me :mf_rosetinted:

haha my e key is always iffy on my flute! when ever you do e naturual it automatically goes to e flat lol! i never clean it either:naughty:

i know!! i thought it had something to do with a spring but me and musicfreak couldnt figure it out:naughty:

oooo when we go (if i go) can we go on the caterpillar ride!!!:shocked: when i was 6 (the last time i went) i wanted to go on this caterpillar ride and it went on top of fake leaves and stuff and i wanted to go sooo badly i remember crying cuz i wanted to go on it and everytime we went there it was either closed because of rain or the line was big or we said we would go back later and to this day i want to go and it has been bugging me for the past 7 years:roftl::roftl: even if i am not able to go to disney you guys are riding in memory of me :mf_rosetinted:

i dont know if they have that ride anymore:blink:

never heard of it

I have NO clue what you are talking about :naughty:

N O N E ......

and what is this nonesense that you speak?

OF course you are coming!~ You have plenty of time to work on daddy :roftl:

Holly how are you doing with the hurricane?

It went RIGHT over us!

Large limbs and trees down.... whole 2 1/2 acres is flooded.........

BUT THE WORST PART IS...........

We had wind gusts of over 85 Miles per hour and it lifted our roof....

now the ceiling in the living room is cracked from one end to the other and LEAKING -- we have pots in the living room to catch the water.....

The ceiling is going to cave in ANY moment :shocked:

You should feel it tomorrow......

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

i hope everything and everyone is ok!!!!

its just rainy and a little windy here but like you said im going to feel it tomorrow!

your in the house now?

YES :shocked:

Everyone is okay.....

hopefully it wil be over soon.... it has been like this for SO LONG....

it is even strengthening..... :shocked:

Good!

i know i just heard on the news the its strengthening, my dad was like you see the D on the end of Sanford that's where we are and its just barely near us been like that all day!

my mom said she hopes everything is ok down there:wink2:

but i dont know what the wind speeds are lost track of that

did you have tornado's?

Good!

i know i just heard on the news the its strengthening, my dad was like you see the D on the end of Sanford that's where we are and its just barely near us been like that all day!

my mom said she hopes everything is ok down there:wink2:

but i dont know what the wind speeds are lost track of that

did you have tornado's?

Tell your mom thanks :huglove:

Thank GOD no tornadoes at least not at my house!

We had wind gust at over 85 miles an hour :shocked:

Hope you are fine today!!!! Enjoy your day out of school....

mine are back to school today -- and I am here at work..... in one office the roof caved in and it is flooded :boxed:

Tell your mom thanks :huglove:

Thank GOD no tornadoes at least not at my house!

We had wind gust at over 85 miles an hour :shocked:

Hope you are fine today!!!! Enjoy your day out of school....

mine are back to school today -- and I am here at work..... in one office the roof caved in and it is flooded :boxed:

i will:naughty:

thats good!! that would of made things worse!!!!

school tomorrow:punk:

i will:naughty:

thats good!! that would of made things worse!!!!

school tomorrow:punk:

YAY! :yay: I know you are happy about that!!!!

I am thinking of having shirts made for Disney .... we need to come up with a few designs and have everyone vote on which one they like the best!!!

OOOOOOOOOOO

that sounds like a good idea!!!!

*thinks*

Me too.....

I use to have a program on my computer that I could make designs... *new computer no program* I will try to do some though and post em so everyone can see..... they have to say something clever.....

hhmmmm