MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

i can hand draw some ideas?

like a saying?

Yeah.....

it HAS to say *obviously* MIKA Fan Club Disney 08'

but... it needs to be awesome -- like all of us!

Mika Fan Club ... Disney in Cartoon Motion

and incorporate MICKEY and the castle in with LICM esque - ness.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm.....

how about

we have cindrellas castle in the background with all the mika circle things and flowers flowing from the top and across the castle have like MFC Meet Up

and then on the back all our names with Mikey Mouse wearing mika clothes or something mikaish

mmmm.....

how about

we have cindrellas castle in the background with all the mika circle things and flowers flowing from the top and across the castle have like MFC Meet Up

and then on the back all our names with Mikey Mouse wearing mika clothes or something mikaish

That sounds FAB!!!!! :wub2:

Now all we have to do is find someone with photo shop skills that can make it happen:naughty:

and we can put MFC Meet Up in Disney letters

what should we do to Mickey?

I LOVE THAT!!! I love stuff written in the Disney letters I can totally picture that

MFC Meet Up

February 21, 2009

I think that Mickey should have on like a rainbow shirt or *something RAINBOW* :lmao:

Thinking? Thinking? Thinking? Hmmm, Disneyworld, Florida, MFC......Thinking? Thinking? Thinking? Thinking? Sounds like fun....I feel a maybe coming on. :wink2:

OHHHH Charlotte!!!! How awesome would it be if my partner in crime came!!! My broke arse can't make it to Cali any time soon...... Good thing is you have PLENTY of time to plan for it!!!! Come on take a little trip to Florida -- you deserve it! :wink2:

*keeps fingers, toes and eyes crossed that you will come*

I LOVE THAT!!! I love stuff written in the Disney letters I can totally picture that

MFC Meet Up

February 21, 2009

I think that Mickey should have on like a rainbow shirt or *something RAINBOW* :lmao:

we can put Mickey wearing Mikas rocket shirt:roftl:

:biggrin2:

then we could put the hands that mika had in the Happy Ending video and we can carry balloons around and release them and get it on tape or something:naughty:

OOOOHHHHH another brilliant IDEA!!!! I love that..... yes yes yes..... we need to make as many CREATIVE videos as humanly possible!!!!! We want to remember everything! And have it documented forever.... and there are alot of poeple who will be there with us in spirit from the MFC who cannot make the trip.... if we video all of our escapades they will at least get to feel like they are there with us!!!!!! :wub2:

OOOOHHHHH another brilliant IDEA!!!! I love that..... yes yes yes..... we need to make as many CREATIVE videos as humanly possible!!!!! We want to remember everything! And have it documented forever.... and there are alot of poeple who will be there with us in spirit from the MFC who cannot make the trip.... if we video all of our escapades they will at least get to feel like they are there with us!!!!!! :wub2:

Exactly!!!!!!

whos going to be here in spirit i can add them to the list:naughty:

but one thing whos going to design the shirt:blink:

Exactly!!!!!!

whos going to be here in spirit i can add them to the list:naughty:

but one thing whos going to design the shirt:blink:

Well before time I am going to get a program called print master it is AWESOME.... and once we come up with all of the ideas.... I will make a few designs and we can pick the winner.... then I will take it to the print shop to have the shirts screen printed...... we need to decide on the type of shirt as well... like tank... spaghetti... cap.... v-neck *you get the drift*

In spirit will be Jess 'finkster'

Ada 'Revica' and I will let you know any others :naughty:

Well before time I am going to get a program called print master it is AWESOME.... and once we come up with all of the ideas.... I will make a few designs and we can pick the winner.... then I will take it to the print shop to have the shirts screen printed...... we need to decide on the type of shirt as well... like tank... spaghetti... cap.... v-neck *you get the drift*

In spirit will be Jess 'finkster'

Ada 'Revica' and I will let you know any others :naughty:

Sweet!! im sorry i dont have anything like that or i would design:naughty:

sweet i will add them:wink2:

Sweet!! im sorry i dont have anything like that or i would design:naughty:

sweet i will add them:wink2:

I can't wait to get the freakin program cause I have SO many ideas... largely in part to you!!!!! :lmao: