Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

"Think my blog is a joke, do they? Fine, we'll see what happens when they don't have a blog to comment on!":naughty:

Hell, if I were him I would do that, but what do I know? I'm just a fan :naughty:

Don't listen to me Mika! Post a blog :hypo:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's probably paying us back for leaving those weird ass comments on his light blog :naughty: You should probably just go.

I love the comments on the newest blog! I hope Mika's blogs become weirder if he sees that we're all a bit :insane:

"the weirder the better":wink2:

I'm not sure.:blink: I wouldn't hold your breath.:mf_rosetinted:

yeah, I'm tired too, I think I'll just leave...

night all:bye:

We make a fake blog ourselves! :roftl::roftl:

Poor guy. He can't do anything to stop us.:naughty:

Hell, if I were him I would do that, but what do I know? I'm just a fan :naughty:

Don't listen to me Mika! Post a blog :hypo:

Shhh...it's not a good idea, it's a BAD idea...keep it out of his mind!

Maybe if I bait him, and say "well it looks like he's not going to do another blog today then!", he'll pop out of his bolthole and put one on.

Usually seems to do the trick:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

We want a new blog.

stare2.gifstare.gifstare2.gifstare.gif

:blink:......................:lmfao:

that stare he does is so creepy, but I love it at the same time.

you should add in that strange smile he gives at the end of "welcome to Syria"lol

I'll have to ask DC to make it :naughty:

that stare he does is so creepy, but I love it at the same time.

you should add in that strange smile he gives at the end of "welcome to Syria"lol

Yeees! He's just trying to intimidate us... Poor guy! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Lets all give random intensive stares to Mika! :eek: Thousands of them!

HAHA! We won, Mika! Now, be a good boy and give us our prize! :mf_rosetinted:

I'll have to ask DC to make it :naughty:

the crazy smile I'm thinking of is in your sig, how did I not notice that?!:naughty:

Yeees! He's just trying to intimidate us... Poor guy!

Lets all give random intensive stares to Mika! Thousands of them!

:eek: :eek: :hypo: :hypo: :eek:

I wish we could use MFC smilies in his comments, would make it a lot easier to get a point across...

im afraid mika is much more intelligent/funny/creative than all of us, at least than me....i feel stupid right now, i dunno.

plus i dont know whatim supposed to do i met a nice person on the blog and

i dont think this person is here (**** where s the burst into tears smily when i seriously need it"#¤%!!!!???)

im afraid mika is much more intelligent/funny/creative than all of us....i feel stupid right now, i dunno.

i dont think this person is here (**** where s the burst into tears smily when i seriously need it"#¤%!!!!???)

What's wrong?

This one? :crybaby:

im afraid mika is much more intelligent/funny/creative than all of us, at least than me....i feel stupid right now, i dunno.

hi/bye pam!

if i know who you're talking about,

click on her name on the comments page, which leads to her myspace page.. (i know i did it:naughty:)

than send a message :wink2:...

What is this?! :blink:

Mr Yotb :

Date: August 14, 2008 @ 10:20 pm

Hello young freeks, i’m the syrian guide,

What the hell ########???!!! By the way, you were at the exact place where St Claudius appeared to a knight, Raymond of Saint-Gilles, in 1147. I hope you had been touched by divine grace

I wonder who that is, but in any case it's hilarious!!

I love the comments on the newest blog! I hope Mika's blogs become weirder if he sees that we're all a bit :insane:

"the weirder the better":wink2:

HAHAHA! I would love that!!

I wish we could use MFC smilies in his comments, would make it a lot easier to get a point across...

I know,!! I find it scary how much I rely on these silly smilies :sneaky2: even in normal emails, I would love to be able to use them...

what are we talking about? :blink:

I'd like to know "who" :naughty:

New blog people. :thumb_yello:

They're obviously not paying attention :bleh:. Or they don't like poetry, or Mr.Men.....or sweaty arms :naughty:

And if I had known when I posted a comment that I would be for once the first, I would have tried to say something relevant, like the hundreds of "I'm the first to comment! Yay!" that I've read over the blogs.....like....10 times in the same blog :roftl::roftl:

And if I had known when I posted a comment that I would be for once the first, I would have tried to say something relevant, like the hundreds of "I'm the first to comment! Yay!" that I've read over the blogs.....like....10 times in the same blog :roftl::roftl:

Or you could have said something REALLY relevant, like someone did in the light blog:

##__________________________________________________###____##

______________###____________________ _____###______________________######____##

______________#___________________________###___________ ________##########____##

_____________##____________________________###______________##_########### #___###

_____________##____________________________________________##_##############___##

________ #######___________________________________________##_###############___##

_______##____##__________ ________________________________#__################___##

_______#__#####___________________________ ______________#__#################___##

_______#########________________________________________#__ #################___##

________#########_______________________________________##_################_ [/Quote]