Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I can't believe you said that!!!

Anchorman, Bruce Almighty, Evan Almighty, Little Miss Sunshine (one of Mikas favourite films), and most notably, due to the subject of waxing we are on, The 40 Year Old Virgin, with it's famous chest waxing scene, where you see how hirsute Mr Carell is!

One of the best films I've seen in ages :wub2: And he's hilarious in it!

Are you sure he's in Bruce almighty? :blink:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anchorman, Bruce Almighty, Evan Almighty, Little Miss Sunshine (one of Mikas favourite films), and most notably, due to the subject of waxing we are on, The 40 Year Old Virgin, with it's famous chest waxing scene, where you see how hirsute Mr Carell is!

I love the guy! 40 Year old virgin is hilarious... And evan almighty too:naughty:

No, in Bruce almighty it's Jim Carey, hilarious guy too:thumb_yello:

I'm pretty sure he would bite me :crybaby:

Omg, noo, why wold he? :roftl:

I didn't see that film. I wanted to go and see it with my daughter but she went with a friend instead of her old Mum:thumbdown:

I didn't see that film. I wanted to go and see it with my daughter but she went with a friend instead of her old Mum:thumbdown:

Aw..

I saw it with my mum and we laughed our ass off...:naughty:

I mean, I even saw "American Pie" for the first time with her, so... It's awkward for us:naughty:

Yep he's the guy who gets the newsreaders job instead of Bruce, so Bruce uses his Godly powers to make him talk gibberish on his first newscast. I think it's the same character of Evan that he plays in Evan Almighty.

Yep he's the guy who gets the newsreaders job instead of Bruce, so Bruce uses his Godly powers to make him talk gibberish on his first newscast. I think it's the same character of Evan that he plays in Evan Almighty.

:doh:

Sorry, I forgot the news guy! You're right! He starts doing all this ridiculous mouth movements, right? sowy:blush-anim-cl:

:doh:

Sorry, I forgot the news guy! You're right! He starts doing all this ridiculous mouth movements, right? sowy:blush-anim-cl:

Heh heh, that's okay, I get a bit geeky about movies, I love 'em!

but he doesn't have too much :thumbdown:

Robbie Williams (just a example) always show his chest and he have much more hair than Mika and he never shave and the fans never complained :naughty:

but they are robbie williams fans, we are not.

we are mika fans who loves to complain,moan and whine:roftl:

that's our charm:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

but they are robbie williams fans, we are not.

we are mika fans who loves to complain,moan and whine:roftl:

that's our charm:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I totally agree! So now I'm complaining, moaning and whining about Mika shaving his chest!:roftl:

I usually hate body hair but I'm used to Mika's hairy chest, and he must live it alone 'cos shaving is bad! After that his hair will grow again tough and bushy, and it's gonna be hideous :thumbdown:

I totally agree! So now I'm complaining, moaning and whining about Mika shaving his chest!:roftl:

I usually hate body hair but I'm used to Mika's hairy chest, and he must live it alone 'cos shaving is bad! After that his hair will grow again tough and bushy, and it's gonna be hideous :thumbdown:

yes i know the side effects of shaving.. i shaved my legs for a while but it didn't turn out well:blink: and also shaving doesn't last long. i mean who who wants to have 5 o'clock shadow on legs:roftl:

but i'm telling you he doesn't shave his chest, it's wax:mf_rosetinted:

that's for sure..

8b6fcaf0lj2.gif

Thanks so much ! now he has to know that too :naughty::wub2:

I usually hate body hair but I'm used to Mika's hairy chest, and he must live it alone 'cos shaving is bad! :thumbdown:

yeah ! shave is bad Mika ! :rolls_eyes:

yes i know the side effects of shaving.. i shaved my legs for a while but it didn't turn out well:blink: and also shaving doesn't last long. i mean who who wants to have 5 o'clock shadow on legs:roftl:

but i'm telling you he doesn't shave his chest, it's wax:mf_rosetinted:

guys but i trribly cant imagine mika SHAVING his chest, i can totally imagine WAXING, but SHAVING ? how would that look like ? :roftl: dont know i just cant imagine, i shave my legs but then the hair gets darked so i tried to epilate them - ouch.

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT ? :shocked:

guys but i trribly cant imagine mika SHAVING his chest, i can totally imagine WAXING, but SHAVING ? how would that look like ? :roftl: dont know i just cant imagine, i shave my legs but then the hair gets darked so i tried to epilate them - ouch.

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT ? :shocked:

my point is: I like Mika hair chest :wink2:

doesn't matter if he shave ou use wax, I don't like anyway :thumbdown: