Yearbook: Another DVD idea?

CazGirl

Is this a good idea?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• HELL NO! HOW EMBARRASSING!
    • Mmmm...not my cup of tea, thanks.
    • I like the idea, but won't be participating.
    • I'll have to think about it.
    • I think it's a fabulous idea! Why, I already have my marshmellows ready!
    • I like cheese.

MIKA!!!

NO LOOKIE!!!!!

Good boy :wink2:

Hi!

This is my idea and i HAAAAAVVVVEEE talked to Mel about this. I'm not taking over her amazing project :roftl:

Okay basically, if anyone saw my bulletin on MySpaz last night, I played Chubby Bunny with a friend. Now, I thought it would be a cool idea if people ALREADY IN THE PROJECT could play chubby bunny too, film themselves using whatever equipment you have available.

I must warn you though, you must brave/stupid/undignified enough to be able to do this lmfao!!! You are going to look very silly doing this with marshmellows popping out your mouth/nose/ears so it's not like I haven't warned you.

Basically, this thread is going to be a poll and we'll see if you guys like the idea. Mel thinks its a pretty good idea, but obviously we need participants! If enough people think the idea is fantasmo then it will set sail. Metaphorically.

I agree with Mel's idea on how to represent the video: Show snippets of people one at a time going "chubby bunny", nice and simple at first, and then showing everyone struggle at the end :roftl: :roftl: instead of showing your whole video in one go, then seeing another person's whole video etc...like a compilation of everyone going through the same stages at the same time. I think it will be funny. Mika did this on TV with thousands of viewers PLUS on youtube, so ... I think it would be "nice" of us to embarrass ourselves for him, so he doesn't feel so bad about it anymore :roftl: (kidding!)

anyway, hands up and say AYE!

My chubby bunny video:

(yes i speak fast. No I don't like my voice. Yes this is undignified.)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BAKED marshmellows?! Are you serious?!

I'm serious!!! Well i'm just put them on the broach and a bit bake them, they are so yummy then:naughty:

And i thought about your idea and i'm pretty sure i'll do it! I'll ask zemeniite maybe she want to do it too so we can make a video together.. So, where i need to put it then? Pm you? (when i'll make it):thumb_yello:

I'm serious!!! Well i'm just put them on the broach and a bit bake them, they are so yummy then:naughty:

And i thought about your idea and i'm pretty sure i'll do it! I'll ask zemeniite maybe she want to do it too so we can make a video together.. So, where i need to put it then? Pm you? (when i'll make it):thumb_yello:

This isn't the official thread, it's just a poll thread to see if a lot people think it's a good idea. Once this becomes official *if ever* THEN it will have it's own seperate thread or be incorporated into Mel's original DVD thread.

This isn't the official thread, it's just a poll thread to see if a lot people think it's a good idea. Once this becomes official *if ever* THEN it will have it's own seperate thread or be incorporated into Mel's original DVD thread.

Oh, i see! well i hope this will come official!:thumb_yello:

Aaaww, your voice is so cute:naughty:

I like the idea, but i dont have a camera:boxed::shocked::thumbdown:

i hate my voice lol XD

webcam? phone camera...? ...:tears:

Like the idea, but I won't be participating. :wink2:

Mainly because I hate marshmallows! :roftl:

So do I lmao! I STILL DID IT!!! TIS NO EXCUSE!!! *shakes fist threateningly*

Yes sirey bob I'll do it!

I've always wanted to do it, so why not my first time be in front of Mika :naughty: Embarassing myself... With marshmallows overflowing out of my face..

I actually think Mika would find it funny and entertaining! Nice Idea Cazzz :thumb_yello:

YES! WOOT! i embarrass/make fun of myself everyday so it's no biggie for me :lmao:

What if I already have a tape of two MFCers making fools of themselves in such a fashion?:naughty:

I'd be up for it, but it appears that I'm in the minority.:blink:

LOL sounds good to me, but we are certainly are in the minority group. SPREAD THE WOOORRRRRRRRD!!!!

ok ... i made one...:blush-anim-cl:

i don't know if it's right for the project..but it was fun to make.

yes i am aware that i look like a grampa! this is very undignified, i agree. and just puttin this out here, we DID get the biggest marshmallows!!

ok enjoy.

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/bluspoon/?action=view&current=DSCN5632.flv

put me on the membership to the no dignity club PLEASE.