The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

About blogs... or something else? :zhhz:

About anything you like *zhhz*

How many times can you say "typo" in one post, all the while readable, and preferably without too many typos. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About anything you like *zhhz*

How many times can you say "typo" in one post, all the while readable, and preferably without too many typos. :naughty:

okay your on... I reckon I could say typo without a single typo in the post... though typoing is easy for me to do. No typos so far at least, and no typos recently have been as good a typo as the typo that was panadik.... now that was a good typo. Probably my best typo ever... I don't think any of my other typos were typoed better than the pandik typo.

typo typo typo :zhhz:

okay your on... I reckon I could say typo without a single typo in the post... though typoing is easy for me to do. No typos so far at least, and no typos recently have been as good a typo as the typo that was panadik.... now that was a good typo. Probably my best typo ever... I don't think any of my other typos were typoed better than the pandik typo.

15 typo's! lol!! You know, lol, that was pretty funny, lol. I really lol'd. My neighbours probably lol'd when they heard me lol'ing. LOL Panadik makes me lol. Every time I read it, I lol. It's just so... LOL!! funny! lol! It was your best typo! lol!! I nearly typo'd then and wrote kik instead of lol. That would've been funny! lol! You would've laughed at me lol!!

hahahaha!!

lol lol lol!!! :bleh:

15 typo's! lol!! You know, lol, that was pretty funny, lol. I really lol'd. My neighbours probably lol'd when they heard me lol'ing. LOL Panadik makes me lol. Every time I read it, I lol. It's just so... LOL!! funny! lol! It was your best typo! lol!! I nearly typo'd then and wrote kik instead of lol. That would've been funny! lol! You would've laughed at me lol!!

hahahaha!!

18 lols.... :naughty:

*gives up

:lmfao: PANADIK IS KING !!!!!

Re typos - I once started off a letter with "Dear Sir or Madman" :naughty:

:lmfao:

hahahaha!!

:lmfao: LOL !!!!! * ... then again ... so is Pindik !!! *

Hello everyone!

Hello !!! :bye:

Do we pick up on grammar mistakes as typo's? You are on = you're, not your.:bleh:

Night Petra :naughty;

(I was joking about the leaving by the way :naughty: )

I hope :boxed:.

But Bec, I thought you weren't really interested in the blogs to begin with. I'd assume the majority of people who posted in that thread in favour of the original post weren't really interested to begin with either. Remind me next time Mika performs a concert to start a thread titled "I wish Mika would stop performing - I'm kinda sick of it because he's not doing it in my lounge room"

:lmfao:

And good afternoon everyone.

Lack of solid sleep tends to make me irritable, obviously. :naughty:

:bye:

No probs girls...

:woot_jump::huglove:

I forgot to share this here - Ana and I found it on Holloway Road in London:

MFCChicken.jpg

Holloway road!

And I just found this in my photobucket and I felt the need to post it :

7463.jpg

That's acceptable.

I hope I'm not getting on anyone's nerves but I simply NEED you to check out the following:

http://www.myspace.com/theholloways

They are AMAZING. Check out Sinners & Winners!

:cheerful_h4h:

Bianca is not here and so I have to talk to myself. As this is quite a stupid idea in an office, I'll just post here.

Is this here necessary? Why don't the people that are tired/bored/hate him/whatever just leave?

PETRAAAAA! doh2doh2doh2doh2doh2doh2

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD!

I posted in there :naughty: And then I got bored of it because people like YOU kept coming in, reading the title, and then posting something similar to you/half the replies you got here. doh2doh2doh2doh2doh2

Isn't Adele only 17 or something?

I think she's actually 20 :naughty:

You never know. The FAQ came out of the argument surrounding pinkunicorn123's banning...

(The guidelines you mean)

It's up to you.

I'm just trying to think up a mode of transportation, since I don't have daily access to a car anymore.

The earlier seasons are better; they used to have Janice Dickinson as a judge, ("I just don't see a plus-size girl being America's Next Top Model.", "Fat is NOT sexy, it's sad.", "You look like a whale! Seriously.") but she got booted off because of her "narrow standards of beauty".

Yeahhh, I was thinking about that. You don't actually live IN LA. Oh well, we'll see.

Haha!! I watched it last year I think actually, but I'm not sure if that person was there then :naughty:

No probs girls...

*fangurl smiley*

Re typos - I once started off a letter with "Dear Sir or Madman"

:lmfao:!!

ummm.. Much the same :naughty:

Maybe in a week I'll feel better. Thanks for askin' :flowers2:

How you doing? what happened today?

Okay. Well I hope that you do! :wub2:

I'm pretty good. I've got a pupil free tomorrow so I'm happy. Except my mum won't let me go down the street with my friends because I have a piano lesson. :thumbdown:

And I'm going to a party tomorrow night because my friend is leaving town and moving to Bendigo. It's sad because she's moving but it's happy because we get to have a party. :naughty:

Okay. Well I hope that you do! :wub2:

I'm pretty good. I've got a pupil free tomorrow so I'm happy. Except my mum won't let me go down the street with my friends because I have a piano lesson. :thumbdown:

And I'm going to a party tomorrow night because my friend is leaving town and moving to Bendigo. It's sad because she's moving but it's happy because we get to have a party. :naughty:

Oh, Bendigo :roftl: How boring.

Don't get drunk.. but if you do, make sure you get on here and say hi to us. :naughty:

Holloway road!

I LOVE the Holloways.

And now go andcheck them out everyone: http://www.myspace.com/theholloways

That's acceptable.

Better than the video in any case :naughty:.

The blue shirt from the video is the one he was wearing in Cologne :naughty:. I think that's the fifth time I've told you now. :blink:

PETRAAAAA! doh2doh2doh2doh2doh2doh2

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD!

Pure laziness. :boxed: Is it too late to apologiiiiii - iiise? :boxed:

I LOVE the Holloways.

And now go andcheck them out everyone: www.myspace.com/theholloways

Better than the video in any case .

The blue shirt from the video is the one he was wearing in Cologne . I think that's the fifth time I've told you now. :blink:

Pure laziness. :boxed: Is it too late to apologiiiiii - iiise? :boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No, you never told me once *pbs*

*fangurl smiley*