The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks lovely! :thumb_yello:

Haha, just because you all have dirty minds. It's a guitar!

:rolls_eyes: :das:

My friend has made a petition to get the dukes of windsor to upload some ridiculous cover they made. She messaged them and they said they wouldn't because it was too embarrassing :roftl:

Anyway, yes, if you feel bothered, then you should sign it :naughty: She signed our Mikaustralia peititon and she does not like him :naughty:

http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/21578.html

Is it too big? It looks out of place ...

Looks good!

Yes - you do!

AND - who is in your avatar?

Jon Bon Jovi :wub2::naughty: He stays.

Grrrrr my mum says not to come back tonight (as I am going to my dad's house for dinner). But I want to because my dad has pretty dodgy reception, ESPECIALLY for channel ten and I wanna see the Kooooooooks :crybaby:

Oh, our channel 10 is crappy.. They're on Rove, yes? Is Teegs recording?

You know you could buy a TV digital box to fix that crappy reception. They're about $50. It's the only way we get channel 10, but sometimes it still plays up.

I think it looks lovely! :thumb_yello:

Haha, just because you all have dirty minds. It's a guitar!

:roftl::roftl: I didn't think it until someone else said it..

Looks good!

Sure? I was just abotu to go and make a smaller version..

Jon Bon Jovi He stays.

Oh duh, it says Jon :naughty: He can stay, it's quite cute :naughty:

Oh, our channel 10 is crappy.. They're on Rove, yes? Is Teegs recording?

You know you could buy a TV digital box to fix that crappy reception. They're about $50. It's the only way we get channel 10, but sometimes it still plays up.

Hmmm. I will reccommend it. I'm not paying for it :naughty:

And yes :bow::wub2:

However, on that note - I have just been eavesdropping on my mother's conversation and as intent she is on me leaving, apparently dad doesn't want me :roftl:

I didn't think it until someone else said it..

That wouldn't have been me .. :fisch:

:naughty: Sorry, I changed it. I like this one more though. Which one do you think is better? EDIT: Don't worry, I changed my mind again.

Psht, well I liked the other one better :sneaky2:

EDIT: I just saw your edit. And now I'm confused. Because it's still the second one. Or is that the first and I missed the first showing of it? :boxed: Well, I like the b&w with starries one :naughty:

Psht, well I liked the other one better :sneaky2:

EDIT: I just saw your edit. And now I'm confused. Because it's still the second one. Or is that the first and I missed the first showing of it? :boxed: Well, I like the b&w with starries one :naughty:

:naughty: Now I have this one! And I like it, okay?! No complaining.

:sneaky2: Pshht, fine, whatever :sneaky2:

(But it looks like there is a bull about to knock him over from behind) :naughty:

Argh, now that you've said that I won't be able to not think that every time i looks at it. :roftl: I do believe that it's actually Freddie holding the microphone stick anyway.

I'm going to change it again. :naughty:

Argh, now that you've said that I won't be able to not think that every time i looks at it. :roftl: I do believe that it's actually Freddie holding the microphone stick anyway.

I'm going to change it again. :naughty:

Hahahaha, exactly. Well it's all I would have seen, and I figured this time I'd better say it right away and spread my joy rather than keeping it to myself :thumb_yello:

Freddie and his weird microphone stick :rolls_eyes:

Hahahaha, exactly. Well it's all I would have seen, and I figured this time I'd better say it right away and spread my joy rather than keeping it to myself :thumb_yello:

Freddie and his weird microphone stick :rolls_eyes:

It's not weird, it's.. charismatic. :wink2:

Okay, I've changed again! Anything wrong with this one?

How is it? I went out into the other room before and some girl was singing 'Come Together' pretty well. I love that song.

Haha, thankyou!

I love that song too. There's some awesome talent this year. There was a girl singing Natural Woman.. Wow. She's really good. :punk:

Ohh, someone made Dicko mad. (wouldn't be hard.:naughty:)

Kelzy! Long time no see. Are you at the moment in denial about you being an oldling :naughty:?

:roftl: Monie!!! Yep. But, I'm always in denial. :bleh:

How you going?

Good to hear!

I feel better today. *pbs*

How are you?

:

Feeling better is good....

I'm tired since I only slept 4 hours this morning (but it means I'll sleep tonight).

Tomorrow I shall write essay number 3... and hopefully finish it :wink2:

What's blargh? I meant urgh as in "mad and crushed and dlvgsdjkfld :naughty:

It's the same thing :naughty:

What are you all dlvgsdjkfld'd about??

Feeling better is good....

I'm tired since I only slept 4 hours this morning (but it means I'll sleep tonight).

Tomorrow I shall write essay number 3... and hopefully finish it :wink2:

I'm having an :q: early :q: night tonight. If I'm still here at 11:30, could someone tell me to "please be F off??" :wink2:

What was no 3 about again??

It's the same thing :naughty:

What are you all dlvgsdjkfld'd about??

I'm having an :q: early :q: night tonight. If I'm still here at 11:30, could someone tell me to "please be F off??" :wink2:

My mum didn't register me to my english lessons (they're really special,it's not like I really need to learn it or anything...but it prepares to exams that I need to take) and god knows how much I reminded her! And now, there isn't room left for other people, it's "sold out" :crybaby: It was the only activity I had outside of school :tears:

*keeps note of time*

Number 3 is observations of communication, relationships, interactions etc from my placement..... which is probably the harder one for me to do, because, even though the essays have to be less than 2000 words, and I couldn't jam any more examples in, she constantly tells me to put more examples

My mum didn't register me to my english lessons (they're really special,it's not like I really need to learn it or anything...but it prepares to exams that I need to take) and god knows how much I reminded her! And now, there isn't room left for other people, it's "sold out" :crybaby: It was the only activity I had outside of school :tears:

Awwww. Is there no other way you can do it? Can you find someone to tutor you?

*keeps note of time*

Number 3 is observations of communication, relationships, interactions etc from my placement..... which is probably the harder one for me to do, because, even though the essays have to be less than 2000 words, and I couldn't jam any more examples in, she constantly tells me to put more examples

:blink: Did you bullet point the examples?