The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:Are you up early? Or have I got the timezone thing wrong again :naughty:

No...I was up early.... Had just got off work by then.

Now I have only just woken up again

(btw we now have a friday and saturday night security... so weekend overs are much safer :wink2:)

how are we all today?

Are you up early? Or have I got the timezone thing wrong again

Oh, not another one who needs a world clock :naughty:

melzykinsssssssssssss *echoes* ... me has come to do nutbushhhh !!!! :blink: ...

HEY! whats the big ideaa ?? wheres all the drunken oz-lings at ??? LOL :roftl:

... just me tonight then haha ... Sighhhhhh *staggers off * :roftl: goodnight LOL x

hahahah!! I might have to go stalk your posts to see what you got up to last night.

(btw we now have a friday and saturday night security... so weekend overs are much safer :wink2:)

how are we all today?

Good to hear!

I feel better today. *pbs*

How are you?

Hello!

I bought new Ipod speakers! :biggrin2:

Woo! Oh, I don't have an iPod but probably getting one soon, anyway, what program do you use to transfer stuff on there? My friend asked me yesterday and I realised I didn't know :naughty:

Woo! Oh, I don't have an iPod but probably getting one soon, anyway, what program do you use to transfer stuff on there? My friend asked me yesterday and I realised I didn't know :naughty:

Itunes. The program comes free with the ipod on a CD so you can just download it onto your computer. :thumb_yello:

That's what I thought :doh: And said to my friend :naughty:

What are you up to today?

Not much really. I finished most of my homework yesterday except for the photography assignment and that isn't due for a while. I went for a little drive but that's about it. I now have 8 hours! Only 112 to go. :naughty:

What about you?

Not much really. I finished most of my homework yesterday except for the photography assignment and that isn't due for a while. I went for a little drive but that's about it. I now have 8 hours! Only 112 to go. :naughty:

What about you?

you have the ability to finish HW? luckyyy. i cant! :roftl:

Howdy doo!

My friend says that the Kooks will probably be on JTV NEXT week :rolls_eyes: I don't know whether to believe her or not anyore :naughty: She does kind of despise them :naughty:

who knows

my friend kinda despises mika (but secretly has his songs on her ipod) and bought me mika stuff for my birthday!

A picture of Daniel Radcliffe in Equus. :wink2:

PG rated! :naughty: I might just pick a Kooks picture :naughty: *opens picture folder*

It's Father's Day today for me (no, you don't have to panic - it's really next week still) because my dad is working next week or something.

What about you?

:roftl: 112 hours.. that's alot hours really. I probably do that in one year. But I don't drive out of town as much. It's easier to catch the train.

Oh, and I'm watching Xena

Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dunnn... dun-dun-dundahhh :ninja:

Howdy doo!

My friend says that the Kooks will probably be on JTV NEXT week :rolls_eyes: I don't know whether to believe her or not anyore She does kind of despise them :naughty:

Hahaha. So she's doing it to trick you.

I still need a new signature ... I have no idea what though ... *thinking smiley*
I feel like changing my avatar actually. *opens picture folder as well*

Oh, well if it's an Aussie trend then I need a new siggy. :bleh:

Is it too big? It looks out of place ...

I feel like changing my avatar actually. *opens picture folder as well*

Haha. Try and make it one that can't be interpreted ... wrongly :naughty:

Hahaha. So she's doing it to trick you.

The bitch :sneaky2::naughty:

Oh, well if it's an Aussie trend then I need a new siggy. :bleh:

Yes - you do!

AND - who is in your avatar?