The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I just got my Mika Mail from Cintia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boing:!!!

I decided I should properly do it this time and post pictures of the parcel on here as I should've done with the previous ones

:sneaky2:

:naughty: . . .

Here are the pics:

DSC04990.jpg

LU-HUKE PRITCHARD!!!!!!

Awww, the Kooks :cheerful_h4h:!!!

DSC04991.jpg

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC04994.jpg

Look at that! she painted it herself!

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

I've just got my MM from Ana today! :biggrin2: it was amazing! everything was perfect!! THANK YOU ANA!!!!!!

:woot_jump:!!!

Imagen004.jpg

Pauuul ♥ ♥

PAUL!!! CINTIA!!! MIKA!!! TOM!! ...wait. Who is Tom? :blink:

Imagen005.jpg

Kooks-font :cheerful_h4h:

Imagen007.jpg

Oh! My name! :naughty:

Hahahaha, the poster!!! I never hung one up though :naughty: - I still have them all (minus the ones I sent Bianca :dunno:). I have no space :crybaby::sad:

That film is sooo lovely btw. You NEEEED to watch it NOW. With subtitles. Otherwise... well, *I* didnt get a thing :lmfao:

Imagen012.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! Relentless stickers!!! ULU, here we go!! The Holloways!!! :wub2:

I participated last year and I truly enjoyed it.

CAN I JOIN AGAIN????

In :cheerful_h4h:

Here is the list of current Mika Mailers:

Current MMers

Sarah_Lollipop (UK) - ircazo (Austria)

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - lulle91

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

iadoremika- LadyGodiva (US)

Neiobi (Portugal)- JULS92 (SUI)

mozarella (SWE) - lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

Happikali - dilek

keti - Rain (FRA)

silver (UK) - soangel (AUS)

sofimica3212 - DarkLight (UK)

NuttyGummy (US) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

elise_xx (NL) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Kata (DK)

Lucrezia

Superstar (USA)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) (not nownow though)

Lucy (USA)

:woot_jump:!!!

PAUL!!! CINTIA!!! MIKA!!! TOM!! ...wait. Who is Tom? :blink:

Kooks-font :cheerful_h4h:

Tom is Tom Felton :wub2:, one of my impossible loves Like Paul ♥ haha

Hahahaha, the poster!!! I never hung one up though :naughty: - I still have them all (minus the ones I sent Bianca :dunno:). I have no space :crybaby::sad:

That film is sooo lovely btw. You NEEEED to watch it NOW. With subtitles. Otherwise... well, *I* didnt get a thing :lmfao:

AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! Relentless stickers!!! ULU, here we go!! The Holloways!!! :wub2:

Yeahh! I saw it already! I loved it!!! was amazing, actually I understood everything without the subtitles but I put them anyway. Rob and his tight-pants :das:

The holloways! ♥ ♥ I love them!!!! I must say thank you again Ana!!! I love all the music you sent to me! can't stop of hear them! the holloways, beans on toast, Melle, mistery jets! all of them!

gosh- summer vacation is half way through... :naughty: all thats been keeping me busy are these... and a little beach here and there...

actually im finished with one, and about half way through with my other, and my mom seems to be really happy with these for some reason- she said she'll pay for as many as I like... how sweet is she?! :biggrin2:

so if anyone is having trouble finding a partner- contact me! :wink2:

:fisch: I was just explaining how good and wonderful you are for sending me the movie :wub2: and that according to you the dvd looks sort of like that with the red circles :cheerful_h4h:

Hahahaha, the poster!!! I never hung one up though :naughty: - I still have them all (minus the ones I sent Bianca :dunno). I have no space :crybaby: :sad

HAHAHAHH, I gave away 5 of them and I still have 2 or 3 more :naughty: I had one on my wall for a couple of months before the redecoration of my room.

:teehee: Also lots of spare badges.

Do you everyday wear you Relentless cap and tote bag like me? :das:

hahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

I'll send you mine :fisch:

Can I send you mine as well Inbar? :naughty:

I got my mikamail from Silver today, and I love it so much (thanks silver)

Here are some pics

IMGP0001-2.jpg

So much cool stuff

IMGP0004.jpg

Edibles... all of which look yummy

IMGP0002-1.jpg

Awesome non-edibles

IMGP0003-1.jpg

I'm hoping my one for Silver arrives there soon and that she likes it as much as I like hers

I'm also free to be put back on the list

And for the non-edibles:

Some furry friends

IMGP0427.jpg

(one kookaburra, one koala and one creature with very big feet which I am afraid I didn't recognise :blush-anim-cl:)

One very aggressive looking boxing kangaroo (pen). And a picture of Sydney Harbour Bridge being attacked by Koalazilla :wink2:

IMGP0430.jpg

and a sign for my fishpond :floor:

IMGP0429.jpg

Silver, eat your heart out with those Tiny Teddys. :naughty:

i wish i could do an MM but...

b) my parents wouldn't allow me to IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Talk to your parents. I thought mine wouldn't let me do it- but I talked to them and found a trustworthy person.

Silver, eat your heart out with those Tiny Teddys. :naughty:

Talk to your parents. I thought mine wouldn't let me do it- but I talked to them and found a trustworthy person.

that's what they're worried about... when i go back to school i can try and convince my mum without my dad being there :teehee: ... he doesn't trust the internet :bleh: