Ricky Martin

DarkLight

I don't know if anyone else has ever made a thread about Ricky (can't be bothered browsing much lol) anyhow I was wondering if any of you like Ricky & how long have you been a fan if you are?

for me i got into Ricky in 1999 ( i had heard of him in 1997 but he sort of disappeared for a while so I forgot about him)

I have only managed to see him live once so far 2 years back It was fantastic though I must say!!

I wish he'd tour the UK more often he really doesn't come here much which is a real shame:thumbdown:.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh la copa de la vida quite a good one!!

I personally like El amor de mi vida & stop time tonight best

I just LOVE listening to & singing along to his Spanish songs they're amazing!!

Ohh I've just remembered jaleo that's a fantastic one too & also y todo queda en nada (lol i had to sing that song a bit to remember the name of it, it's been so long since I heard it)

i remember when Ricky Martin was really popular in the States....hahaha...I was in like 2nd grade:naughty: She bangs , She bangs:punk: I used to have the biggest crush, I always wondered what happended to him, I heard that he stoped singing:blink:

i remember when Ricky Martin was really popular in the States....hahaha...I was in like 2nd grade:naughty: She bangs , She bangs:punk: I used to have the biggest crush, I always wondered what happended to him, I heard that he stoped singing:blink:

He's still singing and participating in social things.. he has a organization that helps fighting organs traffic and prostitution of under age ppl, or something like that. About his music, no one really cares that much about him anymore, his is dead musically .

nah he's still doing the music he's just taken a year out to do charity work, he's been trying to raise awareness about child trafficking which is a good thing!! he is really doing a lot to try & make people aware of what goes on & to try & help prevent it

also he's taking time out to look after his twin boys that were just recently born!