Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhhh pianoman. Also nice! How I missed this:naughty:

Hi!!! I made an update here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1820555&posted=1#post1820555

It's easier to do it this way, hope you don't mind:

l_e14d012a89be6e68c8111bc965087d6f.jpg

Of course I don't mind! Well,as far as I understood from your posts,you're feeling better!That's great :huglove: I'm so happy you're here with us again,that's a big thing for you isn't it?:wink2:

gdfjhdfafhad.jpg

Of course I don't mind! Well,as far as I understood from your posts,you're feeling better!That's great :huglove: I'm so happy you're here with us again,that's a big thing for you isn't it?:wink2

gdfjhdfafhad.jpg

Yes it's a great thing!! I don't feel better in fact, but that great news was just what I needed. And just like Bono says: Some days are better than others. Tomorrow I'll be better, today is just crap but that's because of that stupid cycling-thing. I am here and I won't leave anymore:naughty:

Evening everyone :bye

Anouk, you're back!!! :boing:

ScreenShot049.jpg

Hi Kaatje! Yes, I am back. Just where I belong!

Thank you for that extremely nice picture :drool:

mika68si6.jpg

Yes it's a great thing!! I don't feel better in fact, but that great news was just what I needed. And just like Bono says: Some days are better than others. Tomorrow I'll be better, today is just crap but that's because of that stupid cycling-thing. I am here and I won't leave anymore

mika68si6.jpg

You better don't!:bleh::huglove:

This one's for yooouuu!

uuuuuu.jpg

mikaef8.jpg

he look younger here :

14644265pinochio8192007111419AM.jpg

: too many colours

And I like it!!! :wub2: