ykyamfw, anywhere you are, even in the middle of a busy shopping place, you hear RAIN and squeek, sing loudly and dance- making rain drops with your fingers (then having the immediate area around you suddenly increase as people try desperately to get away from you [yeah it happens])x

Which radio??

I think I listen to the same one!!

(kinda late, but...)

It was the French radio RFM. I don't usually listen to that one, but I randomly heard we could vote for Mika. It was 63% for the Beatles when I started voting, and after 30 minutes Mika won with 61% :biggrin2: My only regret is that they didn't play any new song, they played love today, big girl and relax.

It was the French radio RFM. I don't usually listen to that one, but I randomly heard we could vote for Mika. It was 63% for the Beatles when I started voting, and after 30 minutes Mika won with 61% :biggrin2: My only regret is that they didn't play any new song, they played love today, big girl and relax.

Oohh I listen to RTL2. :(

And hunnyangel, I understand :aah:

ykyamfw, anywhere you are, even in the middle of a busy shopping place, you hear RAIN and squeek, sing loudly and dance- making rain drops with your fingers (then having the immediate area around you suddenly increase as people try desperately to get away from you [yeah it happens])x

XD That is funny. (Do you mean decrease?)

If I was there I probably would of stuck around and then talk to you about Mika... or be one of those running away. :naughty: it depends on if you did it in a fun way or a "I escaped out of a asylum today!" way. :naughty:

Actually, I wish I was there because that would mean I was in England. (I want to go there so badly.)

Edited by Buzzbuzz

i dunno :S i know that the space gets bigger when i do it? hehehe x

hehehe, well i do it in a fun way. but when the space increase... i go a wee bit crazy!!!!!!!!!

(come live with me :wink2:) x

Oh! Sorry, I misread that part. :aah:

(haha, "Mom, I'm going to move to England to live with someone who I've never talked to because they mentioned come live with me in a response post!" That would go over well. :teehee:)

YKYAMFW you're at a Walmart in the US and check everytime for TBWKTM but it's never there so you call the manager, I am guilty. :wink2:

Haha, I haven't been able to do it in Wal-mart yet (Well, once with his first CD) but I when I've been in Target I look in the CD section hopefully to see if he's there. :( He never is. I never call the manager though. :shocked: What do they say to you?

I did that yesterday when I was buying clothes haha

My Ipod is called Mr Humphrey Smith :aah:

Hahaha!

I have the urge to change mine to 'This Ship'. So then, when it's adding new songs/pictures onto my ipod, it'll say 'This Ship is syncing' :roftl:

mine's Dr John... he's my therapist when i'm sad... :mf_rosetinted::naughty: