You know you're a Mika fan when

- When you measure 6’3” with a measure tape just to see how tall he is.:blush-anim-cl:

hahaha i've done that :naughty:

- When your are saving money to buy a gig ticket, without knowing yet if he´s going to come to your country.:dunno:

I'm doing that too........actually i'm saving money because if he doesn't come to Venezuela, I want to go to see him in another country....so i'm saving all my money just for Mika...:blush-anim-cl:

:woot_jump:ANT! Hi, are you finally back now? :wink2:

Aww you're already off again :emot-sad:

That's cool :boing:

Ahhaaah yes i am FINALLY back!

And for goodd!

Sorry I didnt stay had to go do some emergency shopping :teehee:

Now YOU'RE not on. And your curfews coming up soon. Sigh.

Don't worry, soon We'll be able to get PMH again :aah:

Ahhaaah yes i am FINALLY back!

And for goodd!

Sorry I didnt stay had to go do some emergency shopping :teehee:

Now YOU'RE not on. And your curfews coming up soon. Sigh.

Don't worry, soon We'll be able to get PMH again :aah:

:boing: YAY! I was just worried you'd still not be back completely :naughty:

Hm? I'm SO on :biggrin2: Well yes, 23 mins left :naughty:

When you miss him and you need to hear from him. :sad:

:( like right now, nothing new on mikasounds.. or twitter. :tears:

YKYAMFW you don't want any more music on your ipod because, you have bought everything that involves Mika onto your itunes account, but if you get anymore music, more than half your music wont involve Mika. maybe, it's just me.. :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you mean!

'I think I wanna Blog more regularly. I think this would be a good thing. like cod liver oil without the burping'- Mika on one of his blog posts.

*rolls eyes* And of course he followed through with that. :sneaky2:

lol. I don't mind. I'm just hanging out for the Aust. tour date!

I know what you mean!

'I think I wanna Blog more regularly. I think this would be a good thing. like cod liver oil without the burping'- Mika on one of his blog posts.

*rolls eyes* And of course he followed through with that. :sneaky2:

lol. I don't mind. I'm just hanging out for the Aust. tour date!

and another US tour :naughty: specifically.. ATLANTA!! :pinkbow:

YKYAMF when insted of doing HW, you make a Mika wallpaper for your computer (that you might not even use!)

I have been putting HW off with other sites, but still. :naughty:

Yeah....I should be doing my essay that was due yesterday, but I'm like making myself busy by searching for things on Youtube :doh:

:( like right now, nothing new on mikasounds.. or twitter. :tears:

YKYAMFW you don't want any more music on your ipod because, you have bought everything that involves Mika onto your itunes account, but if you get anymore music, more than half your music wont involve Mika. maybe, it's just me.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm just the same! Nothing in my car player or MP3 but :wub2: Mika :wub2:

I even have Mika interviews and his laugh remix in my PM3:biggrin2:

YKTYAAMF when you look after babies from ages 3 month to four years and their very first words are daddy, mummy, aunty and ...Mika because they hear Mika in your car and see his vids on your computer;..and that makes you happy to see them dance on Mika's music !

YKTYAAMF when you look after babies from ages 3 month to four years and their very first words are daddy, mummy, aunty and ...Mika because they hear Mika in your car and see his vids on your computer;..and that makes you happy to see them dance on Mika's music !

awww!!!!! That is seriously sweet.

YKYAAMFW you have a whole notebook dedicated to Mika doodles and you spent the whole of science writing his name over and over. :wub2:

Aww that's so cute! :wub2:

Oh that is just adorable!!!!! :teehee::aah:

Me too, but I make my French-speaking friends translate for me. They think I'm a weirdo. :naughty:

I don't know anybody that speaks french =(

- When you measure 6’3” with a measure tape just to see how tall he is.:blush-anim-cl:

- When your are saving money to buy a gig ticket, without knowing yet if he´s going to come to your country.:dunno:

Plus almost all the other reasons you´ve mentioned before.

I´m crazy, I know.:insane:

I've marked it on the wall :teehee:

Besides I have some money reserved for him, though I'm from Argentina and I don't even know if he is goin to come =(

YKYAMF when you hear Grace Kelly and need to get out of the room and start dancing and screaming the lyrics and jumping up and down in private.

You continue being a Mika fan when your older brother catches you and you mumble "it is a good song" and continue to dance when he's left!!!!

Not only Grace Kelly, any of his songs :teehee:

I miss him all the time, my remedy is dreaming awake of him :wink2: