YKYAMFW you're mom looks at you when you wake up and says

'HEY YOU WHATS A GOOD GIRL LIKE YOU DOING IN THIS CRAZY OLD WORLD.'

:lmfao: mom there is no old in that part...

mom: i'm going to call mika and tell him to put it in there.

me: your world is old, not his, he's still in his prime.

mom: :sneaky2:

YKYAMFW you're mom looks at you when you wake up and says

'HEY YOU WHATS A GOOD GIRL LIKE YOU DOING IN THIS CRAZY OLD WORLD.'

:lmfao: mom there is no old in that part...

mom: i'm going to call mika and tell him to put it in there.

me: your world is old, not his, he's still in his prime.

mom: :sneaky2:

:lmfao: My Mom doesn't wake me up :naughty: but, she picks on me..

YKYAMFW you beg your dance teacher to let you dance to Lollipop or We Are Golden, and for the Dance recital, you ask to dress up as voodoo dolls :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMF when your going though heck to get his hearts bracelet

when you really want him to come back to the USA and your city because you had to miss his last one.

when you are happy that he might possibly have the same (type) computer as you (Does he have a Mac?)

When 7/10 of your most played songs are Mika, and the top 5 are all Mika.

When you have pics of him on your ipod. :teehee:

YKYAMF when your going though heck to get his hearts bracelet

when you really want him to come back to the USA and your city because you had to miss his last one.

when you are happy that he might possibly have the same (type) computer as you (Does he have a Mac?)

When 7/10 of your most played songs are Mika, and the top 5 are all Mika.

When you have pics of him on your ipod. :teehee:

:shocked: I meet all of these standards!! except.. the Mac, I have a PC. :tears: I don't mind it much, though :) I believe he has a Mac book

:shocked: I meet all of these standards!! except.. the Mac, I have a PC. :tears: I don't mind it much, though :) I believe he has a Mac book

I just realised how unbelievable this thing is! :aah: how the heck and why the heck do we have to know such a private thing? :naughty:

I have a red Dell inspiron 1525 and i'm head over heels about/with it...:fangurl:

I'm starting to not know English anymore! :sneaky2:

YKYAAMFW you are playing a game with your friends and they play Mika for you to get distracted and loose.

YKYAAMFW it's your birthday and your friends tell you that they are going to give him as a present or send you "his" greetings.

I had other one, but I've forgotten :sad:

I just realised how unbelievable this thing is! :aah: how the heck and why the heck do we have to know such a private thing? :naughty:

I have a red Dell inspiron 1525 and i'm head over heels about/with it...:fangurl:

I don't think it is such a private thing, we know he has an iphone :teehee:

Because I think I saw it twice in his videos? :blink:

YKYAMFW your dance teacher plays Any Other World (again) to warm up to and you sing it loud and proud...

THEN DO RAFFA'S PART.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Me (In accent): I never ever, I forget my story, my face is no sad but inside I am sad.

Friends: Oh dear lord.

Hahahaha! Seriously? Hahahaha :aah::naughty:

Because I think I saw it twice in his videos? :blink:

Hahahaha! Seriously? Hahahaha :aah::naughty:

Then I proudly told my dance class that "Her Name is Raffa Kobeiski and she's lebanese and lost her eye in the war, she is friends with mika's family and hangs out at his house."

I'm so weird. :crybaby:

Then I proudly told my dance class that "Her Name is Raffa Kobeiski and she's lebanese and lost her eye in the war, she is friends with mika's family and hangs out at his house."

:mf_rosetinted:

don't worry about it, work with it

you've never met me :aah:

:naughty: I made my dance teacher listen to "We Are Golden" and then sung it with my fellow dance friend who knew the words. my dance teacher just glared at me like a freak :pinkbow:

YKYAMFW your dance teacher plays Any Other World (again) to warm up to and you sing it loud and proud...

THEN DO RAFFA'S PART.

Me (In accent): I never ever, I forget my story, my face is no sad but inside I am sad.

:lmao: i love you.

Seriosuly, I wish I was there..

You're not alone!!

YKYAMFW you imagine Mika is behind you, stlaking you everytime your hear I See You..:naughty:

THEN DO RAFFA'S PART.

:roftl::roftl: That's so me :aah:

:biggrin2: