You're not alone!!

YKYAMFW you imagine Mika is behind you' date=' stlaking you everytime your hear I See You..:naughty:[/color']

hahahaha :roftl:

YKYAMFW you're almost sleeping at school and you wake up only when you hear something that sounds like 'Mika' or something related to him. :biggrin2:

I've put it on my ipod. :biggrin2:

So HAVE I!!! :aah: I just love it it is such an eliberating thing! :wub2:

YKYAMFW it's your 18th birthday and you can't stop thinking that you are not "seventeen with your good girl dream" anymore :naughty:

that was cool for me because I just turned 17 when the song appeared! :wub2:

YKYAMFW you hear that he's putting veal in his shoes and can't sleep because you don't know what the hell that means and you get your dictionary and check and you go to sleep with this face: :shocked: and then when you see the discussions of MFC you think that's the grossest thing you must've heard about him...but it doesn't spoil your respect for him. not even a BIT!

YKYAMFW you sign up to something and when you have to pick the 'secret question' you pick something with which you can answer with something Mika related :teehee:

I found my stalker. :aah: just joking! I thought I was the only person who did this...... :naughty:

YKYAMFW You walk around the local supermarket putting your ipod in people's faces just so that they know you are listening to Mika :mf_rosetinted:

So HAVE I!!! :aah: I just love it it is such an eliberating thing! :wub2:

that was cool for me because I just turned 17 when the song appeared! :wub2:

YKYAMFW you hear that he's putting veal in his shoes and can't sleep because you don't know what the hell that means and you get your dictionary and check and you go to sleep with this face: :shocked: and then when you see the discussions of MFC you think that's the grossest thing you must've heard about him...but it doesn't spoil your respect for him. not even a BIT!

I was seventeen until Tuesday :aah:

The same has happened to me with the veal issue :naughty:

I was seventeen until Tuesday :aah:

The same has happened to me with the veal issue :naughty:

Well, they where saying underneath that ballerinas do it, but it's the skin, not the meat. Nothing wrong with padding. Though if it's the meat then yeah, :thumbdown::boxed:

I forgot that good gone girl mentions being 17! *Makes note to listen to it more even though she doesn't like it so she can hear it when still being 17* *Hope's that last thought made sense*

- if you ask, before you buy rain, if the shop count for the charts

- if you try to see only the positive things about changed gig dates trying to

ignore the lost of money and the stress with the new booking