YKYAMFW your mum ask you to download a song from an argentinean group called "la Mosca", and when she tells you the name of the song, you start to :fangurl: because that's the song Mika once told that he really likes it!!!!!!:wub2::clap:

"Para no verte mas", the one which say: "yo rompere tus fotos, yo quemaré tus cartas, para no verte más, para no verte más...":fisch:

I had no idea that he liked it :shocked: Did he said that in an interview? :shocked: I'm completely shocked :aah: I don't listen to bands from here, I only really like one actually, it's called Miranda.

I had no idea that he liked it :shocked: Did he said that in an interview? :shocked: I'm completely shocked :aah: I don't listen to bands from here, I only really like one actually, it's called Miranda.

sii!he said that in an interview!! Miranda??? I love it!! my mum as well!!!:lol3:

When your excited that "Relax (take it easy)" and "Love Today" are both 199 listen count in iTunes and you get to see it turn 200!

When you had that CD for almost a year and you've listened to a lot of the songs sooooo many times considering that your iPod broke down for awile... :naughty:

Though playcounts do get it wrong, there are a lot of songs I don't listen to a lot but because I fall asleep with my ipod...