You know you're a Mika fan when every time you walk up some stairs, you have to do it the same way Mika does in Kick Ass. :naughty:

Really? :lmfao:

Never thought of that really.

YKYAMF when you put on your nerdy glasses (see my last post in the post your pic thread), plug your earphones in, hold on tight to your fav book and go wandering around the highschool listening to Kick ass and feeling SOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! :aah:

You're a real fan if you have a song of Mika as a ringtone, but then when your telephone goes, you don'tn want to answer it. Because that means end of song. So, you wait as long as possible, with the risk that you're too late!:wub2: That's what has happend to me!:wub2:

ahahaha, it always happens to me! :naughty::naughty:

I've got blue eyes...and I always wait to hear his voice before answering! :mf_rosetinted:

You know you're a Mika fan when you call everybody "Mika"

(accidentally).

For example:

I go for a walk with our dog Emma. She's naughty and I shout: Mika, stop that!

Or our cat (that was a few months ago, he's dead now) lay on my bed.

I went in my room and saw him and I shouted: Mika...erm...Dicky is lieing in my bed again!

:aah:

Oh, and "Dicky" is the pet name of s.o. who's corpulent cause "dick" is the german word for "corpulent".:roftl:

All misunderstandings are cleared up now, hopefully:roftl::roftl:

That happened me yesterday, and I think it goes for this thread, :

I was having a look at some pics of Mika, when suddently my mother approaches (yes, I still live with my parents), and says :

" Hey! that one is old! Mika is wearing the coloured hearts bracelet!"

I swear I was :shocked:

And I told her: "You're talking like a fan!"

Then we both :roll1:

:insane:

Really? :lmfao:

Never thought of that really.

YKYAMF when you put on your nerdy glasses (see my last post in the post your pic thread), plug your earphones in, hold on tight to your fav book and go wandering around the highschool listening to Kick ass and feeling SOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! :aah:

Hahaha, I LOVE listening to the song walking through my High School!! And I wear glasses.

YKYAMFW you find this group on facebook and want to join it :lmfao:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1133781268#!/group.php?gid=364920715882

:lmfao: Oh my... :aah:

Ok...I was in my class on thursday.

(I'm pretty grown up, so I was attending my university courses). I was having a Economical Politc lessons or something that should sound like that translated.

The professor had just stopped to make us all think about what he had just said, when suddenly....in the most loud volume you could imagine....my cell phone began to:

TEEENAGE DREAMSSSSS IN A TEEENAGEEEEEEE....and so on...

I couldn't turn it off...my friends were all laughing...and the professor too... '-_-

But all I could think, was that....it has been way too cool!

:)

MIKA in my class... even for a little bit! *_*

Ok...I was in my class on thursday.

(I'm pretty grown up, so I was attending my university courses). I was having a Economical Politc lessons or something that should sound like that translated.

The professor had just stopped to make us all think about what he had just said, when suddenly....in the most loud volume you could imagine....my cell phone began to:

TEEENAGE DREAMSSSSS IN A TEEENAGEEEEEEE....and so on...

I couldn't turn it off...my friends were all laughing...and the professor too... '-_-

But all I could think, was that....it has been way too cool!

:)

MIKA in my class... even for a little bit! *_*

That is cool!! You know what I mean. :teehee:

If that happend with me, My cell (If I still had one that is) Would get taken away!

YKYAAMFW Mika fixes EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Just finished my Duke of Edinburgh's practise hike. Don't think I would have managed it with out Mika and my iPod!

True, Mika does fix everything!

And, you're doing Duke of Edinburgh!?

I am so envious!

I wanted to do it this year, but I couldn't get anyone to be my supervisor, so I couldn't do it :no:

YKYAMF When you decide you don't care if your family thinks your obsessed and make one of your pictures in your secret Mika folder your background and take that folder out of hiding (I had all my Mika pics in a folder in a folder called untittled just in case my sister used my computer and avoided having him be my background for that reason as well).

YKYAMF when you write a fffen poem somewhat about him!! (WTFrick is wrong with me now? :naughty:)

When you really want to get a piano and try songwriting (Ok, I have been teaching myself the Piano since I was a kid, but it's really comming back)

:naughty:

EDIT:

Hahaha, this post is my 666th! XD If I believed in that nonsense I would be really scared right now given what this post is about!!!! Ok, I am getting a little bit, but I know that 666 was a misinterpretation of the Tora and it really was a name of someone since in Hebrew's alphabet, letters are numbers as well (Like their A would also stand for 1).

<_< >_>

Edited by Buzzbuzz

True, Mika does fix everything!

And, you're doing Duke of Edinburgh!?

I am so envious!

I wanted to do it this year, but I couldn't get anyone to be my supervisor, so I couldn't do it :no:

I would say it is fun, but when your at the top of an 205metre hill that you have just climbed in the pouring rain and you can't see more than 10metres ahead of you because of the fog, it's not fun!!!! But Mika and friends help!!!! :biggrin2: It's amazing when you finish! Keep trying to find someone to supervise you - it's worth it!

YKYAAMFW you try tea because you know Mika likes it and you wish you like it, but think it is disgusting!

And when your bedroom floor is covered with gold glitter from your last Mika gig!!!!! :biggrin2: