:naughty: for me its my older sisters, one of them actually admitted hes good looking too :teehee:

:naughty:

YKYAMFW you're going into magazine store and the salesperson ask you what are you looking for and you say- something about mika.. and after some seconds the salesperson starts singing Relax take it eeeeaaaassyyyy

It happened to me yesterday :teehee:

YKYAMFW your little sisters are singing mika's songs while they are showering..:naughty:

My sisters did that too! I posted here about it too. :naughty: They only knew some lines from blame it on the girls, so it was... interesting. :naughty:

What where they singing?

*high five*

:naughty:

YKYAMFW you're going into magazine store and the salesperson ask you what are you looking for and you say- something about mika.. and after some seconds the salesperson starts singing Relax take it eeeeaaaassyyyy

It happened to me yesterday :teehee:

That is awesome!!

Edited by Buzzbuzz

YKYAMF when tell your sister there's more to life than Mika and go to play another song but then Kick Ass comes on so you don't. :blush-anim-cl:

(And I only said that so my mom doesn't think I'm obsesed! Otherwise I'm with my sister!):naughty:

When your dance fests with your sisters are 99.9% Mika songs.

YKYAAMF when your son tell you he had a dream about Mika! :lmao:

He said i was driving and saw Mika, invited him to have dinner in my house and he came fordinner with his whole family and my husband was grunting and making a very strange face! :lmfao:

:naughty: for me its my older sisters, one of them actually admitted hes good looking too :teehee:

My sisters did that too! I posted here about it too. :naughty: They only knew some lines from blame it on the girls, so it was... interesting. :naughty:

What where they singing?

*high five*

That is awesome!!

my sisters did mix for- WAG, rain, grace kelly and dr john:naughty: that was realy funny :naughty:

YKYAAMF when your son tell you he had a dream about Mika! :lmao:

He said i was driving and saw Mika, invited him to have dinner in my house and he came fordinner with his whole family and my husband was grunting and making a very strange face! :lmfao:

:lmfao: Haha

my sisters did mix for- WAG, rain, grace kelly and dr john:naughty: that was realy funny :naughty:

Cute! My sisters don't know Dr. John because I hardly play it. :teehee: I'm starting to like it though. There favorites are: Lollipop, BIOTG, We are Golden, Love Today, Grace Kelly, and I think Kick Ass.

My 2nd oldest sister (I have 3, but the 2 younger ones are the Mika fans. They are 9 and 7) loves Lollipop the most lately, before that it was BIOTG.

:lmfao: Haha

Cute! My sisters don't know Dr. John because I hardly play it. :teehee: I'm starting to like it though. There favorites are: Lollipop, BIOTG, We are Golden, Love Today, Grace Kelly, and I think Kick Ass.

My 2nd oldest sister (I have 3, but the 2 younger ones are the Mika fans. They are 9 and 7) loves Lollipop the most lately, before that it was BIOTG.

ohhh i forgot lollipop!! lollipop is the fav song of my 5 year old sister.. its soo funny when she is singing it! she doesn't know english(english its not our first language ) so it makes it more funny!

YKYAAMFW you discuss with other MCFer who "has" it :mf_rosetinted:

:blink: ????

ohhh i forgot lollipop!! lollipop is the fav song of my 5 year old sister.. its soo funny when she is singing it! she doesn't know english(english its not our first language ) so it makes it more funny!

:naughty: That's so cute and funny!