YKYAMFW you get your family to start saying 'mika-ish' :teehee:

Same here :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW you get given an easter egg by a family friend, and because they've stayed too long you get bored, so you grab the nearest pen and draw Mika-ish designs all over the box, and write Mika in every possible space :aah: It looks pretty epic tbh :thumb_yello:

:blink: What did you dream?!? :roftl:

:naughty: you had a dream of it?

same :mf_rosetinted:

i dreamt that i was writting on the Gasmics thread!!:blink: crazy!!

and then i woke up, just told myself i was nuts, got back to sleep and dreamt of the MFC forums again!! :lmfao:!!

i didnt know i could dream of something on the computer!!:roftl::roftl:

i dreamt that i was writting on the Gasmics thread!!:blink: crazy!!

and then i woke up, just told myself i was nuts, got back to sleep and dreamt of the MFC forums again!! :lmfao:!!

i didnt know i could dream of something on the computer!!:roftl::roftl:

:naughty: maybe you were dreaming of the future, hehe im joking

:clap: Lol :original: What competition is this?

MotoGP competition. There are three groups of motorbike riders and from each group you have to pick two (there's also a limit of money you can 'spend' on them, so that you can't pick all the best riders). MotoGP is not very girl-ish, but whatever, you can win a motorbike! :aah:

you know you're a mika fan when you find out that he's coming to your hometown after all, and the gig will be free and you feel really bad thinking that all those morons (classmates) will come for free and share the same amazing experience of seeing Mika live with you. :doh: But of course, they don't know half of the things you know about him, and they don't even feel or think about him the way you do, but I still don't want them to experience this. :mf_rosetinted:

you know you're a mika fan when you find out that he's coming to your hometown after all, and the gig will be free and you feel really bad thinking that all those morons (classmates) will come for free and share the same amazing experience of seeing Mika live with you. :doh: But of course, they don't know half of the things you know about him, and they don't even feel or think about him the way you do, but I still don't want them to experience this. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:

Had one last night :blink:

:naughty: yay were all crazy! how did it go?

:roftl: true!

YKYAMFW you start designing some Mika shoes. Oh yes....one foot is LICM themed' date=' and the other, TBWKTM :roftl::roftl:[/quote']

:aah: how cool! i want to see them :teehee:

YKYAMFW you convince yourself mika will do a concert in you country, and tell your sisters your sure of it and they just look at you like your going crazy and nod...

:aah: how cool! i want to see them :teehee:

YKYAMFW you convince yourself mika will do a concert in you country, and tell your sisters your sure of it and they just look at you like your going crazy and nod...

LoveLoveMika's shoes look wicked!!!! :naughty:

My brother thinks I'm crazy. He doesn't think that I'll still be obsessed with Mika in November. We have a bet! I think I will!!!!! He'll be owing me a fiver, me thinks! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

::roftl: true!

Let's not mention that it'll be the fifth gig...for the other four I had to travel abroad. :roftl: So why should they just come down to the gig. :sneaky2: I'm just gonna put up a sign: "If you can't answer 5 essential questions about Mika, you access at the gig is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!"

now what could those questions be? :aah:

Let's not mention that it'll be the fifth gig...for the other four I had to travel abroad. :roftl: So why should they just come down to the gig. :sneaky2: I'm just gonna put up a sign: "If you can't answer 5 essential questions about Mika, you access at the gig is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!"

now what could those questions be? :aah:

You could start with his birthday. People think I'm sad because I know when his birthday is. :blink:

I don't think it's THAT sad...