I lost almost all of the snaps i made from Le Grand Journal :aah: Had to close EVERY prog. ... and it even gave me a warning when i did that w. not enough resource for that :aah: Had to reboot my laptop and move some of the snaps to an external HD :tears:

Aww no, that's bad. :huglove: After all the work you put into making and resizeing them. Good thing you had posted many on here already... Don't be too sad.

YKYAAMFW they talk about an ICU on a medical programme (anyone got any idea what it is?!?!?) and I See You automatically comes into your head!! :biggrin2: And yours brother's!!!! He started singing it! I have successfully infected him!!! :roftl:

I did that in the hospital. :lol3:

YKYAMFW...........

There is going to be a picture of you in the school yearbook.. and you are on MFC.. :lol3: and the whole school is gonna see it.. :glasses3:

YKYAMFW...........

There is going to be a picture of you in the school yearbook.. and you are on MFC.. :lol3: and the whole school is gonna see it.. :glasses3:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

This is one of the reasons why when I have free time on the computer at school, the only site I log on to that isn't e-mail is DeviantArt. And even then.... :naughty::roftl:

Aww no, that's bad. :huglove: After all the work you put into making and resizeing them. Good thing you had posted many on here already... Don't be too sad.

Glad i made a back-up... just sucks ive lost quite a few also... but only less than 1000

YKYAMFW...........

hahahahaha thats a good one!

YKYAMFW you have withdrawal symptoms after not being on the MFC for a month:wub2:

hahahahaha thats a good one!

YKYAMFW you have withdrawal symptoms after not being on the MFC for a month:wub2:

HaHa!!

YKYAMFW you reckon that anyone who hates Mika, has had a misspent life...

YKYAMFW you scream because Mika is back on Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah::aah::aah::aah::aah::aah:

lol :aah: i did that too, i was on twitter and i refreshed my page and saw that he wrote yo and i was sooo so so excited, even more excited that i was on the computer at the same time he was :naughty: lol

lol :aah: i did that too, i was on twitter and i refreshed my page and saw that he wrote yo and i was sooo so so excited, even more excited that i was on the computer at the same time he was :naughty: lol

Haha! 2 letters and an exclamation mark, and we go barmy!!!!!! Mind you, we got "Yeeha" off Golden Albert too. That kinda counts as Mika :aah:

YKYAMFW - You're eraseing a background off a photo of him to make a sig with and you spend an hour doing it because you can't cut off a single curl. Your friend asks why don't you just trim off the really tiny bits of hair and you're like "Because i'm in love with his hair :wub2: "

I heard a few weeks ago that if this volcano that erupted in Iceland was severe enough, it could cause casualties in the UK. So I had this YKYAMFW moment today.

YKYAMF when you hear that the volcano erupted and your first thought is "Is Mika okay!?!?"

I heard a few weeks ago that if this volcano that erupted in Iceland was severe enough, it could cause casualties in the UK. So I had this YKYAMFW moment today.

YKYAMF when you hear that the volcano erupted and your first thought is "Is Mika okay!?!?"

My thoughts exactly...phew

YKYAMFW you hear all about the volcano erupting, and even though you STILL can't see any of the ash we're meant to see in the UK, and Mika isn't even in the UK atm, you still think "I hope Mika is OK" and also "I hope he won't have to reschedule loads of gigs"

Poor Meeks....and poor fans :emot-sad: