jajajaj I have that!!! Everytime I get a Message Mika's laugh starts sounding!

I so want that on my phone :wub2: I don't have any Mika on my phone (well, 30 pictures of the concert and 3 of him after but no sound) I really need to find somewhere/someone where i can bluetooth it to myself!

YKYAMFW you unknowingly sing lyrics when you here the music in films!

YKYAMFW You get new glasses, go up to random people and say 'DoYouLikeMyGlasses? Are they NICE?' :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

I REALLY need to watch that video again now :lmfao:

EDIT: can't find it :blink:

Edited by MissPie

Omg I never seen this video before , but I like . :wub2:

YKYAAMFW you hate your cousin because she says she's a MIKA-fan but she calls me crazy when I say I know all his lyrics and I have both cd's . (And she don't even know the whole story :aah:)

*Call yourself a MIKA-fan when you're sure you ARE a MIKA-fan , or you get in trouble with me :mf_rosetinted:*

Omg I never seen this video before , but I like . :wub2:

YKYAAMFW you hate your cousin because she says she's a MIKA-fan but she calls me crazy when I say I know all his lyrics and I have both cd's . (And she don't even know the whole story :aah:)

*Call yourself a MIKA-fan when you're sure you ARE a MIKA-fan , or you get in trouble with me :mf_rosetinted:*

Pfft. What a poser. :sneaky2: lol

YKYAMFW you love doing photo manipulation in computer studies coz you can use mika pics :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

mikaicecream.jpg

nice!!

mine is- doyalikemaglasses.... :naughty:

oh gosh its gona be in my head again! :aah: my brother is gona get annoyed tonight :naughty:

thats a good one actually, i think ill use it as my ring tone :teehee:

YKYAMFW you go to a music store and look for mika cds just to make sure its there :naughty:

oh gosh its gona be in my head again! :aah: my brother is gona get annoyed tonight :naughty:

thats a good one actually, i think ill use it as my ring tone :teehee:

YKYAMFW you go to a music store and look for mika cds just to make sure its there :naughty:

everytime..

and after i found the cds i just put them to be first in the cds row:naughty:

everytime..

and after i found the cds i just put them to be first in the cds row:naughty:

ALWAYS!:roftl:

YKYAMFW you can't stop watching a video of something/somebody else,where he appears just a few seconds:naughty:

YKYAMFW you are doing your D of E final expedition and are getting annoyed with members of your group, so your best friend (PunkiePenguin) gives you her iPod and you watch the videos for Grace Kelly, We Are Golden and Happy Ending over and over again for about half an hour, and then feel great again. Mika just makes everything better :wub2:

YKYAMFW almost every online password is related to mika in some wapped way!

(don't try hacking my accounts:mf_rosetinted::roftl:)

xx

yeah,almost my every password is connected with him,except my MFC password:aah: