When you type : naughty : whilst chatting to a friend on FaceBook :naughty:

happens to me all the time now in emails or instant messengers. : teehee : and : wub2 : as well as : mf_rosetinted : would fit so often. But peeps not on here don't understand them :blink: I'm waiting for the day I won't notice it in time before sending.

Haha Lauren' date=' would have loved to have seen that! Morrisons in lake? They played Mika there?!! Wow! :aah::aah:

Can't wait to see you at band. I'll have someone to talk about Mika to, everyone else is pretty much bored! And just wait till we play Grace Kelly, it's great! :biggrin2:[/quote']

Hehe yeah in Lake! Im really looking forward to starting!! I'm looking forwrd to having somone I can talk about Mika with!! My friends just don't understand!! :naughty:

YKYAAMFW you immediately got stuck in your head with SITM when your English teacher says 'Anybody home' ?! :roftl:

YKYAAMFW you wanna be British , because you can't use MIKA-ish or other MIKA-ish words in Dutch .. :blink:

I had another one but I forgot it ! :sneaky2:

YKYAAMFW you immediately got stuck in your head with SITM when your English teacher says 'Anybody home' ?! :roftl:

YKYAAMFW you wanna be British , because you can't use MIKA-ish or other MIKA-ish words in Dutch .. :blink:

I had another one but I forgot it ! :sneaky2:

Not the only reason I want to be British, but that's so true :aah:

you know you're a Mika fan when the first thing my English teacher told me today when she saw me was:

"BIANCA! have you heard that Mika's having a gig here in July?"

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

you know you're a Mika fan when the first thing my English teacher told me today when she saw me was:

"BIANCA! have you heard that Mika's having a gig here in July?"

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

That is really kewl & funny B!anka!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::roftl:

YKYAMFW this happened to you:

today at class we spoke about prague and i told my teacher that i'll fly to there, then my friend told her that i'm flying there only because mika's gig, and my teacher looked at me and said- ' mika.. isn't he the one that you love??' and than i said to her- how did you know that? and she said- what? do you think that i didn't see that all your notebook is about him?'

well.. that was embarrassing:blush-anim-cl:

today at class we spoke about prague and i told my teacher that i'll fly to there, then my friend told her that i'm flying there only because mika's gig, and my teacher looked at me and said- ' mika.. isn't he the one that you love??' and than i said to her- how did you know that? and she said- what? do you think that i didn't see that all your notebook is about him?'

Hahahaha!

YKYAMFW - your best friends advice on how to get through a blood test is too immagine it's Mika taking your test x]

YKYAMFW your friend Mika (who's a girl) tells you to stop talking about her so much.

Mika: No really, it's kind of scary, and the last time I checked I was a girl, but thank you for thinking I'm such a great singer! :D I'd rather keep my shirt ON thank you very much!

YKYAMFW your friend Mika (who's a girl) tells you to stop talking about her so much.

Mika: No really, it's kind of scary, and the last time I checked I was a girl, but thank you for thinking I'm such a great singer! :D I'd rather keep my shirt ON thank you very much!

:lmfao:

YKYAMF when you wake in the middle of the night and decide you must write him a letter! cant wait to see if i get a response

:teehee: yeh i know that feeling!

yees,something like this happened to me last year:biggrin2:

All my teachers know that I love Mika,cuz I draw and write 'Mika' on my test...:blush-anim-cl:

yees,something like this happened to me last year:biggrin2:

All my teachers know that I love Mika,cuz I draw and write 'Mika' on my test...:blush-anim-cl:

same:teehee:

one of them even asked me what WAG means:naughty:

YKYAMFW your theatre teacher says: "If you'd spend the energy that you have when you sing Mika songs on our theatre preformances, I'd give you a friggin Tony. Now channel Mika godammit!"

YKYAMFW you spend all of study hall coming up with things to say for this thread. (I don't, they are pretty much on the spot, but I've seen people do it for other forums and it's the shiz!)