YKYAMFW: Our dad tapes "Live from Abbey Road" when we're gone so when we come to his house he's got to show it to us because he just flipped the channel and THERE WAS MIKA! Then he asks for our permission to delete it from his DVR. Then he says Mika DOES have a good voice and he IS a great performer (He hasn't seen him in concert but he's seen videos and stuff and he did see him a few feet away when we were saying hi in Chicago.) Yes our Dad knowa we love Mika and are HUGE Mika fans.:wub2:

I missed it.. :aah:

YKYAMFW you feel guilty for having a different artist as your background on your laptop... then change it back ten mins later coz you feel like a bad Mika fan.

Hahahaha i actually wrote that a while ago aswell, because i started loving Jim Parsons:wub2:

YKYAMFW you get your first car and the first CD you play is Mika and everyone driving with you is like, "Shoulda known:sneaky2:"

Hahahaha i actually wrote that a while ago aswell, because i started loving Jim Parsons:wub2:

YKYAMFW you get your first car and the first CD you play is Mika and everyone driving with you is like, "Shoulda known:sneaky2:"

I've never driven, but I think it would be not a good idea for me to play Mika, I would get so excited that I would kill myself :roftl:

I've never driven, but I think it would be not a good idea for me to play Mika, I would get so excited that I would kill myself :roftl:

Hahahaha my mom thought so for me!

YKYAMFW Your friends baby sister (10 years old), whom you have only spoken to a handful of times, sees you and calls you to tell you that she has a Mika picture in her magazine at home and wants to give it to me :naughty:

I was like:shocked::biggrin2: THANK YOU!

Hahahaha my mom thought so for me!

YKYAMFW Your friends baby sister (10 years old), whom you have only spoken to a handful of times, sees you and calls you to tell you that she has a Mika picture in her magazine at home and wants to give it to me :naughty:

I was like:shocked::biggrin2: THANK YOU!

:lmfao:

I had a friend call me to tell me there was a tiny picture of Mika in Teen Vogue.. :lol3:

YKYAMFW: People you've never met before know you as, The Mika Fan.

I think it's a new brand of super hero. I really wish I was wearing a mask that day. Now they know my (not at all) secret! What ever shall I do!

Ha! Me too! We should get capes saying "The Mika Fan!"

YKYAMFW: People you've never met before know you as, The Mika Fan.

I think it's a new brand of super hero. I really wish I was wearing a mask that day. Now they know my (not at all) secret! What ever shall I do!

:lmfao: thats true, and my cousins call me that as well! i didnt even know they knew about it i was like :blink: how the? i havent even seen you since last year?

• 3 weeks later...

YKYAMF when you want to plant sunflowers everywhere because sunflowers remind you of Mika! We should really plant sunflowers! I bought seeds last week! :naughty:

YKYAMF when people say things you don't like about Mika and you so feel like they're talking about a member of your family and you just want to tell them to stop!

You know you're a Mika fan when you trying to make a cute doll like "the almost naked man" Mika got from the (Belgium !) designer walter van beirendonck when your not handy at all so you hurt yourself :roftl:

Just tried to make one.

I failed :teehee:

You know you're a MIKA fan when you start liking TOFU dolls for no apparent reason. :)

Whaha I like them too! Just because Mika likes them :teehee:

YNYAMFW you're asking your dad for a tofu-doll when you don't even know where to buy one :biggrin2:

you know you are a Mika fan when you just spent 3 hours watching interview on the internet, instead of doing what you were supposed to do (which is cleaning the house and do laundry):blush-anim-cl:

Same here! I have a thousands things to do and I'm glued to the PC! :lmfao:

You know you are a Mika fan when Mika comes up on TV and you nail your self in front of it and everybody needs to shut up so you can stare in peace, same with the radio or whatever media type or you hear his song somewhere outside like a café or wherever and you start screaming OMG it's MIKA or you talk with your friend and whenever you say guess who, they say I know: MIKA!

:wub2:

:teehee:

Whaha I like them too! Just because Mika likes them :teehee:

YNYAMFW you're asking your dad for a tofu-doll when you don't even know where to buy one :biggrin2:

I got a TO-FU notebook and a TOFU doll because it just reminds me of him. And the notebook has loads of fangirling in it. XDD:teehee: