YKYAMFW you're staying up till 2 am just to draw mika-related things :teehee:

YKYAMFW you stay up till 4AM cause you can't sleep thinking of your first Mika concert in November.

YKYAMFW you stay up till 2AM making a present for Mika for when he comes.

YKYAMFW you stay up till 4AM cause you can't sleep thinking of your first Mika concert in November.

YKYAMFW you stay up till 2AM making a present for Mika for when he comes.

YNYAMFW your staying up till 2 am for DAYS to finish fanmail with a birthdatcard (which he will probably never read) on time for his birthday :biggrin2:

Does anybody know if he actually read his fanmail?

YNYAMFW your staying up till 2 am for DAYS to finish fanmail with a birthdatcard (which he will probably never read) on time for his birthday :biggrin2:

Does anybody know if he actually read his fanmail?

Yeah, my thing was days too :aah:

I've no idea :dunno:

I hope so. :naughty:

You could always send it to someone who's going to an upcoming gig, if you are friends with them. :dunno:

Yeah, But I already sended it to him :teehee:

But I don't think I would do that, because they were some personal things in that fanmail and you never know if that person would read it :teehee:

But I don't think I would do that, because they were some personal things in that fanmail and you never know if that person would read it :teehee:

Aw, damn.

Well I doubt someone would have opened it and read it (if they were your friend). At least you'll know for next time. I hope he reads it. :wink2:

:naughty: You could always ask that person not to read it and that person would totally understand :wink2:

YKYAMF when you are in Mezokovesd, Hungary, and you´re spending whole 12th august night crying, because 13th august is MIKA in Budapest, Hungary, and there is a big noisy storm, you just can´t sleep, and when you realized that Mika is in same state, you cry because he surely can´t sleep too.. And you are sorry about that he will be tired on his show. :blink:

(I know, I am addicted:mf_rosetinted:))

YKYAMF when you are in bed, you should sleep, but you´re rather thinking about how would your MIKA meeting look like.

YKYAMF when you´re in restaurant, waiter is asking you about what do u want to eat, and before you answer, you are thinking about things you are sure that MIKA ate.

YKYAMF when you left your MIKA drawings in hotel and 10 minutes after leaving you start screaming and pleading parents to go back. They definitely do it.

Btw, I´m gonna celebrate MIKA´s birthday too :blush-anim-cl:

And I have pretty good reason for my mum, (She´d probably think I am not okay) cause 18th august I have exactly 15 years and 11 months :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW you're going on a vacation and the only thing you can think about is "I wont be able to go on MFC for a week!" :loco:

I just experienced that last week!

YKYAMFW you simple cannot resist dancing when a Mika song plays in public.

YKYAMFW - you can't help but thinking things like "ooh Mika would like that!" when your shopping or pointlessly wondering about what you would do if he walked into your room at that exact moment. :roftl:

Sooo true that! :teehee:

YKYAMFW you get excited about his birthday even though it doesn't really affect your day that much.