:roftl: really like this one!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

:roftl: Really? I just made some coffee! :naughty:

Hahahaha! Whenever people talk about Lebanese people i say, "Mika is from Lebanon... just letting you know"

haha *bows* Thank you, thank you! I can't take full credit, though. It's all due to the kid who brings Starbucks coffee to school everyday. :thumb_yello:

YKYAMFW when you realise your favourite colour changes depends on the colour of Meek's pants... (or panties :das:)

Bahahaha :floor:

YKYAMFW your friends load Mika's songs to their ipods just in case they have to give you a ride.

today my friend told me that:mf_lustslow:

I was surprised she had Mika's song on her ipod, so I asked and,she told me it was there for me to hear when I go with her in the car

:blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMFW you mum asks you to put some music in her cellphone and the first thing you put in there is LICM and TBWKTM +Kick ass and then try to convince her to use some as her ringtone :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: My mom actually has Love Today as her ringtone. I wonder how it happened!:teehee:

• 1 month later...

Angle 1

YKYAMFW you're waiting in the bus stop, listening to MIKA. Rather loud as usual. A man taps on your shoulder. You take off your headphones and hear him asking:

- Is this MIKA?

You nod and give him a silly smile. He says:

- That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure. I won't bother you any longer. A sacred moment.

Angle 2

YKYAMFW you're waiting in the bus stop and you hear the girl in front of you listening to music. Rather loud. It sounds exactly like MIKA. You tap on her shoulder. She takes off her headphones and you ask:

- Is this MIKA?

She nods and gives you a silly smile. You say:

- That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure. I won't bother you any longer. A sacred moment.

YKYAMFW

people at school actually start calling you Mika.

You have to choose a song to sing for a competition, and immediately you go through your Mika collection say to yourself, "What is singable for me?"

You start talking about what you want to do after highschool, and it almost always involves Mika.

Angle 1

YKYAMFW you're waiting in the bus stop, listening to MIKA. Rather loud as usual. A man taps on your shoulder. You take off your headphones and hear him asking:

- Is this MIKA?

Angle 2

YKYAMFW you're waiting in the bus stop and you hear the girl in front of you listening to music. Rather loud. It sounds exactly like MIKA. You tap on her shoulder. She takes off her headphones and you ask:

- Is this MIKA?

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:Well, you was a girl with silly smile, or a tapping one? :biggrin2:

YKYAMF

when your husband sets Ring Ring as a phone ring-tone.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:Well, you was a girl with silly smile, or a tapping one? :biggrin2:

Since the tapping one was a "he", it makes me the girl with the silly smile :blush-anim-cl:. It was a truly funny moment. All the more so because I was listening to Holy Johnny and later thinking about the incident I wasn't sure whether he had said "a sacred moment" or "a holy moment", but I believe that if he had said the latter, I would have replied "Holy Johnny" :roftl:

YKYAMF

when your husband sets Ring Ring as a phone ring-tone.

I had Ring-Ring as my alarm sound when I regularly had 3 hour sleeps at night :teehee:. Now I'm back to the usual By the Time :blush-anim-cl:

Since the tapping one was a "he", it makes me the girl with the silly smile :blush-anim-cl:. It was a truly funny moment. All the more so because I was listening to Holy Johnny and later thinking about the incident I wasn't sure whether he had said "a sacred moment" or "a holy moment", but I believe that if he had said the latter, I would have replied "Holy Johnny" :roftl:

I had Ring-Ring as my alarm sound when I regularly had 3 hour sleeps at night :teehee:. Now I'm back to the usual By the Time :blush-anim-cl:

Oh God, this "he" recognized Holy Johnny????:shocked: He must be a freak fan too!

Oh God, this "he" recognized Holy Johnny????:shocked: He must be a freak fan too!

That's exactly what I thought and that's exactly why I wrote it from both of the positions :biggrin2:

I wish I had stayed there and talked to him, but instead I got on the bus shortly after :sneaky2:.

So, you in the bus stop, if you ever read this by any chance, PM me! :biggrin2:

That's exactly what I thought and that's exactly why I wrote it from both of the positions :biggrin2:

I wish I had stayed there and talked to him, but instead I got on the bus shortly after :sneaky2:.

So, you in the bus stop, if you ever read this by any chance, PM me! :biggrin2:

Wow that is amazing!

Angle 1

- Is this MIKA?

Angle 2

- Is this MIKA?

<3

The way that's described it'd be perfect as the start of a story or something :aah:

You know you are a crazy Mika fan when you actually steal a newspaper from Mc Donald's :insane:because it has a beautiful pic and article about Mika's latest gig...I would have asked for it (I'm a good girl) but my husband was there and he would have been mad at me :sneaky2:for wanting and asking this newspaper so I had to hide it in my bag so noone could see it!

YKYAMF when you write new lyrics to Good Gone Girl and turn it into Good Gone Curls because you miss Mika's longer curls and it makes you happy! :woot_jump:

YKYAMK when you open a goodgonecurlz twitter and goodgone curls facebook account :lmfao:

• 3 weeks later...

YKYAMF when your husband finds you at 2 AM watching Mika's Grévin vid and tells you to go to bed! :naughty:

Also when you forget to put more wood logs in the fire place and the fire dies out beacuse you've been Mikaing on MFC, twitter and fb and didn't take your eyes off the screen and didn't even feel cold as Mika love was keeping you so warm and happy! :fangurl: