RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

i knnnnoow!!!! it's in a month and a half now :shocked:

where did the time go? then when we go out for my birthday, it will be one month!

OMR!!!!! In just a few short weeks I will be standing next to the HOTTEST man on the planet... I might :puke: on him :wub2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i knnnnoow!!!! it's in a month and a half now :shocked:

where did the time go? then when we go out for my birthday, it will be one month!

OMR!!!!! In just a few short weeks I will be standing next to the HOTTEST man on the planet :das:... I might :puke: on him :wub2:

it's a surprise!!!

it's brown and gold, but it's very pretty.

you have to let me know if you get a brown dress.

Okay :roftl: I can't WAIT to actually be able to go shopping for my RuRu clothes! It is gonna be FUN! But, nerve-racking! It is SO hard to find clothes that actually look nice on when you are a cow. Skinny peeps can just put on ANYTHING and look absolutely fabulous! :mf_rosetinted:

Okay :roftl: I can't WAIT to actually be able to go shopping for my RuRu clothes! It is gonna be FUN! But, nerve-racking! It is SO hard to find clothes that actually look nice on when you are a cow. Skinny peeps can just put on ANYTHING and look absolutely fabulous! :mf_rosetinted:

what cow is trying on dresses? surley you can't be talking about yourself.

it went very well. thank god the 2 nicest managers were the only ones i had to deal with. if it had been my gay manager, and the store manager, i would kill myself. i'm just going to work 5 days at ann taylor, until my dermotologist opens his office.

i feel very relieved.

:yay: Good job Alex!!! Glad you feel releived!!!!! :wink2:

Hey Holly and Alex, Rufus is coming to NYC in February!!!

You guys should come :)

Hi honey!!! :huglove:

OH I KNOW I saw that... and I have plans to meet one of my dear friends from Poland in NYC next time RuRu performs there so we will see!!!! :naughty:

you're not going to be on tomorrow? :thumbdown:

GIRL.... it is Alysia's Birthday.... you think I am gonna be sitting at home? We are actually celebrating his B-day TONIGHT... the party and cake and presents.... SO THAT we can go off tomorrow!!!! :punk:

OMR Alex.... get this......

Okay -- so, last night I was getting ready for bed.... and my daddy called me he was like HOLLY come here.... so, I went and he was looking at his e-mails and there was an update from ticetmaster for upcoming shows.... and he was like LOOK Rufus is coming :naughty:

So, I go daddy *in my innocent little daddy's girl voice* I already got tickets for that show -- AND I had to use YOUR credit card cause I don't get paid until tomorrow. :cool:BUT I will give you the money tomorrow!!! :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

THEN -----------------------------------

I broke it to him that we are not seeing one show.... not two... but THREE shows... three days in a row.... he swallowed HARD and with a GULP he said ALL in Fort Lauderdale..... I sheepishly looked at him with my head down and said.. no..... MELBOURNE, MIAMI and PALM BEACH..... needless to say he was :shocked: O M G HOLLY are you CRAZY?

I said PLEASE don't tell on me daddy! :naughty: